25.

"This is him?" Asura asked as the couple were at the police station and she was looking at her attacker that was in the investigation room.

Although she hasn't yet forgave Lucifer,  she at least allowed him to take her to see her attacker. Daniel stood up from his desk at the sight of Asura, but one harsh look from Lucifer made him sit back down immediately and resuming his work.  I think it's high time that Daniel finally learned his lesson about Asura.

"Yes darling, he claims that I ruined his life..... in a way this whole thing was my fault," Lucifer said looking upset as Asura turned to face him and placed her hands on his cheeks.

"It wasn't your fault Lucifer..... you didn't know,"

He sighed as he placed his hands on top of hers. He let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he begins fully crying now as he placed his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for leaving you both, I was stupid and arrogant to do so, I don't deserve you or our baby girl. I'm sorry I left you I never want to do it again,"

Asura sighed as she was comforting Lucifer the best way she can. Everyone in the LAPD stopped and stared at the two, they've never seen Lucifer cry before.

"Please don't hate me love," he whined as she sighed.

"I could never hate you Luci, for as long as I live. I love you and nothing will ever change that just don't leave me for that detective bitch again,"

"Excuse me?" Asura heard her say from behind causing the couple to let go and turned to her as Lucifer wiped his eyes.

"You heard me Detective bitch face, you think it's okay for my husband to stay at your place huh?!" She asked as her eyes began to glow.

"Asura darling not in front of the LAPD," Lucifer whispered in her ear but she shrugged him off.

"She needs to be taught a lesson Lucifer," she says about to expose herself, but time began to slow down before she could.

She groaned frustrated.

"Amenadiel what a pleasure!" She hissed sarcastically as her brother in law was walking towards them.

"Luci, control your wife. She can't go showing who she truly is in front of the whole LAPD,"

"Well I tried to tell her that brother but she insisted and she's pregnant! I've learned not to mess with pregnant woman when there angry," Lucifer responds causing Asura to roll her eyes.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"I was.... Checking up on things, alright I was seeing how Asura was doing since you abandoned her,"

"I did not!"

"Leaving for three weeks and almost getting them both killed isn't abandonment? Heaven talks Lucifer, which is why you don't deserve both of them,"

"I deserve both of them! I made my wife and I made my baby! You lot can't take my wife from me!" Lucifer says eyes glowing red with each sentence. 

Amenadiel chuckled as Lucifer was right in front of him.

"Lucifer nobody took her from you, your baby will be the end of Asura as simple as that. She's too powerful and Asura won't be able to handle the childbirth," Amenadiel says making Lucifer fall to his knees in front of him.

"Lucifer," Asura whispered heart broken.

She knows the child will be the end of her, she knows she'll never see Lucifer again. Lucifer made her out of lava, fire. There is no telling where she'd go, or if she would ever exist again once she dies.

"What am I to do without my Queen? Why must father hate me so?"

"Luci-"

"Amenadiel, I was wondering if maybe....... Maybe I could go to heaven to speak with God?" Asura asks as Lucifer got up from his knees and turned to his wife.

"No! Each time you went up there something bad happens! I'm not letting you go,"

"Maybe there's a way I can convince God to let me live, he did say having this baby would be good for us, but my problem is how is it good for us if I'm dead?"

"She is right Luci. I trust our father will find a way to save Asura, you don't deserve both of them, but the baby deserves a mother and a father. And, I know how much you love Asura. I can't sit back and let her die and have you be devistated,"

"Luci he's not taking me by force this time," Asura says walking over to Amenadiel.

Lucifer sighed defeated.

"Come back to me okay? Both of you," he says placing a hand on her stomach as Asura smiled and gave Lucifer a kiss.

"I love you," she says as their foreheads rested against each other's.

"and I love you,"

Asura backed away as Amenadiel spread out his wings and grabbed onto Asura tightly as she held onto her stomach as they flew upwards.