36.

"LUCIFER CALM DOWN!" Asura yelled after she had told him what Michael had done.

"IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" Lucifer shouted causing the LAPD to stop and stare.

God was watching with concern in his eyes as he saw the anger his son had build up in him.

"IM NOT LETTING MICHAEL GET AWAY WITH THIS! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT HE TRIED TO DO?!"

"LUCIFER!" Asura shouted wrapping her arms around his torso.

Tears formed in her eyes as she saw how red Lucifer's was getting. She held onto him as tight as she could.

"I'm okay Luci he didn't take me. I'm still here please calm down don't get yourself killed I can't afford to lose you," Asura says crying into his suit.

Lucifer sighed as his eyes returned to normal and he wrapped his own arms around his wife's.

"I can't leave you alone anymore, too much happens when I do and Michael is trying to steal you from me I wish I knew what I did to make him hate me so much,"

"Well I'm impressed," God says coming over to the duo.

They broke the hug as Lucifer wrapped an arm around his wife's shoulders.

"At what father? Do tell,"

"That she calmed you down in almost an instant. She's your salvation,"

"Of course she is. She's my wife and the mother of my child,"

"I can see that. Maybe you two were really meant for each other," 

"Dad I can't let Michael get away with this. He tried to kidnap her!"

"I put a stop to it Lucifer. He's not going to go near her as long as I'm around,"

"But what happens when you decide to leave?"  

"I will deal with Michael, Sama- I mean Lucifer," he corrected as Lucifer gave him the death stare.

"Hey guys, hey Alaura," Chloe cooed coming over to the trio. "Is everything okay? We got a murder and we have to go,"

"Yes everything is fine. Chloe, dad, dad, Chloe," Lucifer announced.

"Dad? As in...... As in God?" Chloe asked shocked.

He nodded with a smile.

"Oh my..... oh ummm...... nice to meet you. Let's go Lucifer," Chloe says nervously grabbing onto his hand causing Asura to growl.

"I'LL BE BACK DARLING! STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!" Lucifer called before leaving completely.

"I take it you don't like her?" God asks chuckling.

"I despise her she tried to steal my man,"

"To be fair I did make Chloe for Lucifer,"

"Well he clearly chooses me over her,"

"You were made by him of course he would,"

"What are you saying?"

"All I'm saying is that if Lucifer hadn't of created you, you wouldn't be his first choice,"

"Yes I would! He loves me!"

God chuckled.

"Your not understanding Asura, if Lucifer never made you to be his wife, if he never made you to be his lover, him and Chloe would have been together. Your an obstacle of them two fully being together,"

"So your saying I don't belong with Lucifer?"

"Yes. You don't belong with him, Chloe does but his heart only loves you and nobody else so even though Chloe is meant to be with him, he's not going to choose her as long as your in the way,"

"So I'm the obstacle of them truly being in love with each other,"

God nodded his head.

"But I don't mind Asura. You make Lucifer happy and he makes you happy. After all you do have my granddaughter together," God says looking down at a sleeping Alaura. "Why don't I watch her for the day? Take a day off. You deserve it,"

"Oh I don't know I-"

"Asura I'm not going to let anything happen to my special granddaughter. Who am I?"

"The all nightly God,"

"Exactly. So let me have her,"

"Alright I trust you,"

After the drive to Lux Asura sat in the car while God went inside with her daughter. She was thinking a lot about what he said how she was an obstacle from Lucifer's true love Chloe Decker. So.... She called him with a tear running down her face.

"Asura love what's wrong?" He answered after the third ring.

"Lucifer.... If you.... If you never created me, if I was never in your life would Chloe have been an option instead?" She asked choking on her own words.

Lucifer was confused by her question wondering where she was getting all of this from.

"No she wouldn't have Asura. I do not feel a type of way for Chloe she's not meant for me. Where you getting this from?"

"God said that I was an obstacle between you and Chloe. In other news I wasn't apart of his plan for you two getting together. I'm not meant to be with you," she whispers tears streaming down her face.

"I'll be right there where are you?"

"I'm home.... But I'm going to go back to hell so you can be with your true love. Alaura is too young to remember me you and Chloe will raise her together, I'm sorry for being in the way Lucifer. I'm in the way of your true happiness,"

"YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS ASURA! THIS IS ABSURD! I don't care about Chloe I care about you! I don't want Chloe I want you! Asura your my love, your the one who completes me nobody else! I can't function without you, don't leave me you don't need to go. Please," Lucifer begged tears practically coming out of his eyes.

The thought of Asura leaving him is breaking him mentally as he gripped his hair in his hand.

"I-I don't know Lucifer,"

"Just stay there and don't go anywhere I'm on my way," he says before hanging up. 

Once the phone was hung up he was looking around the murder scene for Chloe not caring that people were staring at him as he wiped the tears from his eyes. He saw Chloe talking to a witness.

"CHLOE! DETECTIVE!" Lucifer shouted causing her to turn to look at him.

She was going to scold him but saw the pained look in his eyes.

"Lucifer what's wrong?"

"I have to leave my wife wants to leave me! I need to go,"

"Okay. Okay go Lucifer. Handle her," she says causing Lucifer to nod in thanks before he bolted away from the scene.