37. (Finale)

Lucifer Morningstar sped his way home. He didn't care about traffic, he didn't care that he almost got tons of people killed. He cared about his wife and making sure she stays with him. He was going to kill his father for putting that stuff in her head, so when he got home he noticed her car was parked out there but no sign of her.

"ASURA! ASURA DARLING WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer frantically shouted.

"Not here," Maze says coming out from her room. "She's really upset when she came in though said some weird goodbye message to me oh I think she said something about tell Lucifer I love him and I'm sorry I'm not good enough? What is she talking about?"

"WHERE HAD SHE GONE?!"

"Home," his dad responded coming out of the elevator with Alaura in the stroller.

"I OUTTA TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB! YOU PUT SHIT IN HER HEAD THAT MADE HER LEAVE! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TRY AND TAKE MY HAPPINESS FROM ME FATHER?!"

"I didn't your happiness...... true happiness is at a crime scene waiting for you right now, I simply got rid of the problem. She came to me asking me to take her back to hell so I did,"

"YOU BLOODY BAASTARD!" Lucifer yells wings spread out along with his devil face. "I don't fucking want or love Chloe! I want my wife Asura!" He hollered in his demonic voice causing Alaura to cry in her stroller as God picked her up and began rocking her.

"Lucifer your scaring her, please calm down,"

"No I will not calm down! I'm going to hell and retrieving my wife. You can't play matchmaker dad I choose who I want to be with and it's always going to be Asura," he says before flying away.

Asura Morningstar was in hell laying on the cold hard ground with her ears covered. Screams of the damned was all you can hear as Asura had tears streaming down her eyes. She left Lucifer, she left him because she thought he deserved a better life than her. After all she was an obstacle between him and Chloe.

She hates the bitch, but knows Chloe is better suited for him than she'll ever be. She got up from the ground after some time and began walking around hell, remembering all the times she had in it. Going a little bit further in she could hear the screams becoming louder.

"ASURA!" She heard a demonic voice yell causing her to stop in her tracks.

She knows that voice. So, without hesitation she began running towards the voice, but she was pulled back as she yelped when arms wrapped around her waist.

"Asura," she heard Felix call in her ear.

"Felix? What are you doing?"

"ASURA WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer's voice became louder.

"Don't say anything, or I'll have no choice but to kill you. He can't have you Asura,"

"Felix let me go! Let go of me!" She screams stabbing Felix in the back with her sharp tail as he hollers and let her go causing her to make a run for it.

"LUCIFER!" She screams out hoping that he would hear her. "LUCIFER!" She shouted again as Lucifer rounded the corner to her voice.

"ASURA!"

"LUCIFER!" The two shouted running at each other, but before one could get to the other Asura screamed in pain as a spear struck her in the abdomen.

"NOOOOO!" Lucifer shouted just as she fell to her knees.

He went to her and caught her just before she could fall to the ground. He looked up to see Felix running away from the scene oh how he was going to personally eradicate him himself!