35.

Asura awoke go an empty bed beside her with a note. She groaned and opened it up.

Went to work this morning please be safe I love both of you xoxo Lucifer Morningstar your devilishly handsome husband 😈

Asura giggled at the note before leaving it on her nightstand. She went over to Alaura's crib to see that she was still asleep.

"She's beautiful," she heard a voice whisper as she gasped and turned around.

"Lucifer, I thought you were at work?" she asked causing him to laugh.

"I'm not Lucifer darling. I'm Michael,"

"Oh..... ummm do all you angels like sneak up on people?"

"Just for fun, but hey listen it looks like dad already left to visit the baby and that leaves heaven unguarded you know. My brother would be very devastated to know that you've disappeared," Michael says with a grin on his face.

"Don't even think about it Mikael," a new voice sounded as a dark skinned man appeared at the doorway.

Michael stiffened as he turned around eyes widened.

"D-D-Dad?"

"I think it's time for you to go home now? Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes father. I'm sorry Asura," Michael said before disappearing.

"G-God?" Asura finally asked eyes wide.

He smiled.

"Hello Asura, it's nice to finally meet you in person. I'm sorry about my past actions and what I've done to you to make Lucifer go back to hell, you didn't deserve any of that, and it made me realize how much he truly loves you. My son would do anything for you,"

Asura gulped. Nervousness taking over her.

"Ummm...... yeah we love each other deeply I wouldn't have it any other way,"

"I know my child," he says placing a hand on her shoulder as she frowned.

"I'm not your child Lucifer-"

"I know. But your my daughter in law therefore you are my child and speaking of child yours is awake," he says laughing causing Asura to look back to see Alaura is indeed awake and looking right at God with a smile.

"She's smiling,"

He laughed.

"Indeed she is. And not crying I think she likes us celestial beings, do you mind if I hold her?"

"Of course not! You are the all mighty God," Asura says picking Alaura up and gently handing her to God.

"Hmm," God says looking down at Alaura. "She's beautiful, has your looks,"

"Thank you God. I really appreciate that."

"Could you get me a bottle?"

"Yes sir!" Asura says scrambling to get him a bottle.

Once she was done God began feeding Alaura who was just quiet and calm with him.

"So," Asura began twirling her fingers around. "Does Luci know your here? Or have a clue?"

"No, not yet where is he anyways?"

"Work,"

"I take it it's time for a visit then," he said with a smile on his face.

Asura, Alaura, and God were now at the LAPD with Alaura in God's hands. The trio entered inside as cops were looking at them weirdly it most likely was God who they were staring at. In a sense they saw Lucifer who was throwing a ball up and down at Chloe's desk.

"Lucifer," Asura called as he sat up straight.

"Asura darling what are you doing here today?" Lucifer asks scrambling to get up as he gave her a kiss causing her to giggle.

A throat clearing was heard as Lucifer pulled away to see a stranger holding onto his daughter.

"Asura explain,"

"Hello Samuel," he heard his name being called causing him to stiffen up as his eyes glowed red for a second.

"You know how I feel about that name dad," Lucifer growled. 

"It is your given name son, Lucifer just.... Doesn't fit right with you,"

"Alright you've seen my daughter now when are you leaving?"

"Lucifer," Asura scolded.

"Well son I was hoping to stay awhile to help take care of the baby,"

"But you can't! Heaven is left unguarded! You need to leave!"

"I assure you son that heaven is under control,"

"Lucifer can we talk?" Asura says arms crossed as Lucifer nodded.

"Keep an eye on my daughter please dad." He says before grabbing her hand and leading her into the storage room.

"I don't like dad being here. He's going to ruin everything!"

"Honestly he's not bad Luci,"

"Not bad?! He made you burn over and over again Asura! Or have you forgotten?"

"I haven't forgotten..... I could never forget but he did apologize to me for it this morning but Luci that's not what I want to talk about,"

"Then what is it that you want to talk about?"

"It's Michael..... Lucifer," she begins looking up at him to see a shocked expression on his face.