17.

Asura was bored beyond believe waiting for Lucifer to come home. Maze finally left her to be alone after awhile and Asura was glad.

She loved Maze but she was really starting to get annoying just sitting there staring at her. The door to the elevator finally dinged as Asura ran out of her room but instead of Lucifer it was Dan.

"Daniel?" She asked with her eyebrows raised as he had some flowers in his hands.

"I heard the news at work and wanted to congratulate you," he says smiling as he came to her and handed her the flowers.

"Thank you Daniel. Ummm.... If you don't mind me asking where is Lucifer by the way?"

"He had to work late and I decided to drop by. Was curious where the elevator went and I took it up. Now I know your in a Penthouse. That's really nice,"

"Indeed but Dan, Lucifer never had to work late before he technically isn't even really working for y'all,"

"Things changed. Look the real reason why I came is because I love you Asura. I know it's absurd to love you but I can't help myself. I love you and nothing can ever change my mind on it. Even with you being pregnant," Daniel says before smashing his lips on hers.

He's been wanting to do this to her since the first day he met her. So, when she pushed him away he wasn't expecting a huge slap afterwards. The elevator door dinged as in came Lucifer as Daniel mentally cussed himself out for being stupid.

"IM A MARRIED WOMAN!" Asura yells as Lucifer was confused as to why Daniel was at his penthouse.

"What's going on here?" Lucifer asked narrowing his eyes.

"HE KISSED ME!" Asura yelled tears in her eyes. "I told you Daniel I'm married I love my husband Lucifer I don't love or even know you! And you go on and kiss me like I'm not a married woman. I don't want to see you again," Asura says dropping the flowers before stomping into her room and slamming the door.

Lucifer Morningstar started laughing causing Daniel to freeze.

"Is this why you left early Daniel? So you can see my wife?"

"I umm.... Lucifer look-"

Within a blink of an eye Daniel was up against the wall with Lucifer's hand wrapped around his neck.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill a pathetic excuse of a human such as yourself," Lucifer says eyes glowing red.

"B-because I have a daughter," Daniel choked out causing Lucifer to release his grasp.

"And that's supposed to mean something?" He asked once Daniel regained his breath. 

"Yes because your having a child yourself once you understand the meaning of love for a child you'll never want to part ways from them. Lucifer I'm sorry I know what I did was wrong and I honestly don't know what came over me I-"

"Leave before I change my mind," he says as Daniel scrambled up and left the scene.

Lucifer knocked on the door as he heard sniffling coming from inside causing him to sigh.

"Asura darling I'm coming in," Lucifer says opening the door to see Asura curled up into a ball in her full form crying.

"Sweetie. It's okay come here," Lucifer says going to hug her but she quickly moves to the other side of the room before he had the chance to hug her as she looked at him with tear stained eyes.

"Your going to leave me because Daniel missed me and your going to think what humans say I cheated on you and your going to leave me for someone else," she cries as Lucifer shook his head and got up from the bed making his way towards her.

"Absurd! Do you honestly think for one second I would leave you and my child just because of what Daniel did? Asura I know you, I know you wouldn't cheat on me. You love me and I love you I never want to lose you. I know what Daniel did was his own actions and not yours; can you please look at me?" He asked as Asura sniffed and looked up to see Lucifer staring at her.

"You promise you won't leave?" She squeaked as red eyes met brown.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Lucifer says before Asura crashed into him in a huge hug. "Don't ever think for a second Asura," he says as he pulled away from the hug and searched her eyes as she saw that he was looking into her soul.

She smiled before turning back to her normal self causing Lucifer to smile.

"Well there's no need to change back love," Lucifer says lust clouding his eyes.

Asura giggled as she did what was told and smacked his ass with her tail causing him to Yelp.

"Was not expecting that," Lucifer says before taking off his suit.

Once finished taking off his clothes Asura looked at him down  and moved her eyes all the way up to which Lucifer was now in his devil form by the time she looked back up. She licked her lips before smashing her lips into his.