26.

Time began to resume as Chloe looked around confused.

"Where's Asura? Where did she go?"

"To a place I can't go in.... She went to Heaven to talk to father I hope she can convince him not to end her life,"

"I do too Lucifer, I know how much she means to you,"

"She's my whole world detective," Lucifer said with a smile on his face unaware that Dan was staring with hatred in his eyes.

Amenadiel was above the clouds wings flapping as he never left Asura's side. After all, he did promise to look out for her while she was there.

"Father!" Amenadiel called out as the gates to Heaven began to open.

"Amenadiel my son, you've brought a surprise guest with you," he says from somewhere inside Heaven referring to Asura.

"Yes, God I don't think it's fair that I have to die during childbirth. Lucifer deserves both me and our baby,"

"Oh? Why is that my dear?"

"Because he loves me! He's not as evil as you make him out to be! He's kind, genuine, adorable and very romantic. I love Lucifer with all my being and I know he loves me too. He would be devestated without me by his side. Not to mention our girl will grow up without a mother have you thought about that? Why can't you let Lucifer be happy? Don't you love your own son?"

"Of course I do!" God boomed from inside heaven. "Of course I love Lucifer, but he tried to rebel against me and in return he shouldn't deserve happiness,"

Asura rolled her eyes.

"Oh get over it God! How long ago was that?! Your son has changed if you haven't noticed. He even went to hell for me when you-"

"Yes I know," God says sighing. "What are you asking of me Asura?"

"I'm asking you to let me live when the baby is born. After all, you were the one who said it would be a good thing for us, but how would it be a good thing for us if I'm dead? Please God, if not for me than at least for her, she is your grandchild," Asura says patting her stomach as she gasped when the baby kicked.

God sighed again as he looked at her stomach from inside heaven. He has to admit the baby was growing extremely fast, it wasn't a normal pregnancy like he thought it would be, then again Asura is a demon and Lucifer an Angel.

"Fine," he caved in as he shot a light from inside heaven and into Asura causing her to gasp as Amenadiel's eyes widened as she began to glow bright.

Once the light died down Asura was still her normal self.

"W-what did you do to me?" She asked panicked.

"Do not panic my child. I made you immortal like Lucifer, now you don't have to worry about dying during childbirth or any other time," God says causing Asura to squeal with delight.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Asura shouted excited as she couldn't wait to see Lucifer at this point.

"Asura, make sure you keep my son in check,"

"Always," she says smiling as Amenadiel smiled as well.

"Thank you father," was the last thing he said before taking Asura with him out of heaven.

Lucifer Morningstar was at a crime scene, but he couldn't focus on the dead body in front of him he was too busy looking up at the sky and pacing back and forth. He was worried about his wife and child tremendously.

"Lucifer, Lucifer, LUCIFER!" Lucifer heard Chloe yell as he jumped and turned to face her. "Look I know your unfocused but can we focus back to the task at hand please?"

"Uhhh..... right Detective, what do we-"

"LUCIFER!" Lucifer heard his name being called as he turned to see his wife and Amenadiel a few yards away.

"Excuse me," he says to Chloe leaving the scene and running over towards them.

Lucifer never ran so fast as he ran into Asura's arms who were held out wide for him. Lucifer tried his best not to hit her stomach as he planted a kiss on her forehead and released the weird hug.

"Bloody hell Asura, what happened?"

"Your dad, he made me immortal," Asura says with a happy smile on her face as Lucifer's eyes widened.

"But I thought-"

"Lucifer you only gave me the power to heal, not immortality remember? And after very much convincing I was finally able to get your dad to turn me immortal,"

"That's beautiful news darling, I'll never have to worry about losing you again," Lucifer says giving his wife a much needed kiss on the lips.