16.

"How did you meet?" Daniel asked just as the two got into the car and drove off.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You and Asura. How did you two meet?" He asked a bit more firmly.

"Why that's a bit of a hard question to answer Daniel. I've never had to tell a human before everyone knows she's mine where I come from,"

"I'm not trying to steal her I-"

"Oh aren't you Daniel? You show up at my house twice, had the audacity to bring her flowers and talk about her like I am not her husband,"

"And you know what I did? I sat there and listened to you talk about her because I love her but you see here's one thing Daniel. She belongs to me,"

"Oh really? How are you so sure?" He asked causing him to laugh.

"Because I made her,"

"What?"

"Nothing. I advise you to shut up and drive before I rip your head off," Lucifer threatens with a growl as Dan only drove faster.

When the two arrived Lucifer was surprised to have saw Chloe at her desk. He thought she was on vacation.

"Detective! Thank the heavens your back before I could do something to douche over there," Lucifer says enthusiastically as Chloe only ignored him.

"Oh I see. The silent treatment because of what we showed you. It's okay you won't be silent much longer. HEY EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" He shouts catching everyone's attention as he looked around with a happy smile on his face.

Chloe still looked down at her paperwork as she refused to look at Lucifer, but was interested in what he had to say.

"MY WIFE AND I ARE EXPECTING!" He announces causing Chloe's eyes to widen while everyone else cheers.

Dan's mouth was hanging wide open as Lucifer bowed.

"I'm sorry what?" He was the first to ask.

"Oh are you upset by that Daniel? I'm sorry did I not break the news to you in the car? Anyways yes we are expecting and I cannot wait for our dearest baby to arrive,"

"Lucifer can I talk to you in private?" Chloe asked standing up.

"Oh she speaks," he says grinning as she rolled her eyes before going inside the interrogation room.

"Do you want to explain how this happened?"

"Well Detective, when two people have the most amazing sex-"

"Not that way Lucifer. Aren't you.... You know a demon from hell? And so is she.... So how did-"

"First of all Detective Im the Devil. Second of all, it was all dads work. I guess it's to make up for what he did to me and I got to admit this was a really big thing for me,"

"Are you even capable of raising a child Lucifer?"

"Excuse me?"

"Lucifer you've got a lot of growing up to do. Your too immature and you party every night and not to mention you drink every five minutes. What kind of child wants to go through that?"

"If I have to get rid of drinking or partying then I will. This is my child Chloe I thought you'd be happy for me,"

"IF YOU WAS A HUMAN! But your a devil Lucifer, people like you shouldn't be able to even get a chance at raising a child. I'm sure you'll fail at it because all you ever do is lie,  manipulate, and cheat,"

"I DO NOT!" Lucifer yells eyes growing red due to anger. "YOJ HUMANS DESCRIBED ME OF BEING THAT WAY! THAT IS NOT WHAT I DO! DO NOT EVER ACCUSE ME OF THAT AGAIN! I COULDN'T IMAGINE CHEATING ON MY ASURA! I LOVE HER!" He shouted his voice booming at this point as Chloe's eyes widened in fear. "And I do not lie. A Devil such as myself could never be a liar, now if you'd excuse me detective know it all," Lucifer says before walking out the door.

Asura Morningstar was in her room searching up baby names with Maze staring straight at her from the chair she was sitting in that she brought from downstairs.

"Mazikeen," Asura called as she sighed.

"What?"

"You've been in my room all day. Don't you have something else to do?"

"Nope. I've been giving strict orders to watch you for now on,"

"Oh that Darling husband of mine. Anyways if the baby is a boy what do you think about Hunter?"

"PERFECT! Then I can teach him all of my hunting skills," Maze said while pulling out her weapons

Asura stared horrified.

"That would not be necessary Maze. Okay Chester?"

"Ughh no,"

"Brandon?"

"Nope,"

"Kyle,"

"Nope. How about we stick with plan A? Hunter. Hunter Morningstar,"

"Oh I got it Hunter James Morningstar,"

"Not bad kid not bad, how about a girl?"

"Nothing. I just don't have a feeling it'll be a girl,"

"And if your wrong?"

"Then I'll start picking out girls names," Asura says with a shrug.

A/N: what do you guys want? A boy or a girl?