15.

"W-what did you say?" Lucifer asked shocked.

"I'm pregnant Luci. That's why God wanted me because I sensed I was pregnant and Amenadiel knew because God knew, this could be a really good thing for us Luci,"

"Y-Your pregnant?" Lucifer asked shocked beyond words.

He couldn't tell weather he was happy or upset. He didn't think he'd actually end up having kids. Asura was waiting for his response but none would come out as he just stared at her, unable to talk or move. Lucifer looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Luci?" Asura called bringing Lucifer back to reality.

"I-I I'm sorry darling I'm just so shocked by all of this. I'm not entirely sure what to say,"

Asura frowned. This wasn't really the reaction she was expecting. She sighed stepping away from him.

"It's okay if you don't want to take care of us Luci. I'll manage on my own if you don't want our baby," she says sadly while wrapping her arms around her stomach.

"No, no, no come here," he says grabbing her arm and pulling her into him as she began to break down in his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I made you, I created you, I love you, I love our child. I was just so shocked on how someone like me can be a father, but I love you and our baby and I am excited to see what this journey to parenthood holds for us,"

"I love you Luci and I know you'll be a great father to our little boy,"

"Boy?" Lucifer asked getting excited as he pulled away from the hug.

Asura shrugged.

"I'm not too sure but I think it might be a boy. My senses aren't exactly telling me,"

"We can hope and pray to my father huh? Having a boy would be so amazing! Not too mention he's going to grow up just like me,"

"Yeah I don't think that's a good idea," Asura says causing Lucifer to laugh.

The two were now in their shared bedroom with Lucifer rubbing Asura's belly.

"Hello little Lucifer, it's daddy speaking. I know your just a little peanut right now but I just want to tell you daddy loves you," he says blowing on her stomach causing her to laugh.

"Lucifer I'm not supposed to show for another couple months. The pregnancy just started he can't hear you right now,"

Lucifer smirked.

"You've said he twice now love. I don't know if you've realized that or not,"

"Did I? I really haven't," she says while giggling.

"You know now that your pregnant, doesn't that mean your hormones will be out of control?" Lucifer asked with a devilish smirk and a glint in his eyes. 

"Luci that'll be weird. I'm pregnant and having sex is weird,"

"Absurd! Having sex while pregnant is extremely normal my dear. There's a lot to learn, oh you know what else? I've always wanted to go to a parenting class,"

"You think we should?"

"Yes, it'll help us on what to do and what not to do with our baby,"

"I'm sorry what?" Maze asked barging the door open.

"Mazikeen how dare you barge in our room. Where are your manners in knocking?" Lucifer asks angry at Maze.

"I'm sorry I came to tell you Dan is here again but I heard the word baby. Asura is pregnant? How is that possible?"

"Daddy dearest. And what is Dan doing here? I swear I'm going to end him myself,"

"Ah, ah, Luci. He's just a fan of me sweetie here I'll come with you,"she says enthusiastically as Lucifer narrowed his eyes.

"Your not catching feelings for him are you?"

"Of course not silly. My feelings are only for you," she says kissing his cheek before skipping her way out the penthouse.

"She's really pregnant?" Maze asked with a raise eyebrow.

"It would seem so,"

"Well, I'm becoming an aunt nothing you can say or do will ever change my mind either," she says before walking away as Lucifer followed suit.

When they got downstairs Daniel was indeed waiting while wearing his uniform. When he saw Asura his breath hitched in her throat as it felt like in that moment all he saw was her with a smile on her face that could melt the world.

"Asura," Daniel greeted as a growl was heard beside her.

He looked to see it was Lucifer as Daniel gulped.

"Daniel to what do I owe the pleasure today?"

"We need you Lucifer. Your late for your shift,"

"Oh am I? I apologize I had a crisis with my wife,"

"What? Is she okay? What happened?" Daniel raided with questions, becoming concern.

"She's fine. It's nothing that you humans wouldn't understand,"

"You say that like your not one yourself," Daniel combated as Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"I guess I'll see you later sweetie. Sorry I forgot I was supposed to work and Maze will be looking after you for now on,"

"Luci-"

"You think I'm going to leave you alone after what happened? I think not,"

Asura smiled at Lucifer as she leaned in to kiss him causing a pain of jealousy to hit Daniel Espinoza.