20.

"ASURA!" Lucifer screamed as he ran in and gave her a kiss before she could say anything.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I let this happen I should have protected you and our little girl," Lucifer says tears in his eyes again. "Please forgive me,"

Asura giggled as Lucifer loves hearing that beautiful sound. He truly made a magnificent creature.

"It's okay Luci I've been shot more times than I can count. I'm just glad she's okay," Asura says rubbing her stomach.

"Speaking of She I thought you said it was a he?"

"I thought so too but maybe I was wrong. It's okay I kinda wanted a girl,"

Lucifer pouted sticking out his bottom lip.

"But I wanted a boy that's not fair I wanted a little Devil running around,"

"And now we got my daughter a look alike better luck next time,"

"Woah darling one child at a time," Lucifer says causing him and Asura to laugh.

The laughter died down once a knock was heard on the door as Asura hissed when she saw Chloe.

"Oh look the bitch that kissed MY HUSBAND!" Asura yelled angry.

"Okay.... Okay hold on I know your mad but I was drunk and-"

"And what? You think that's the excuse for kissing my husband? He's mine Chloe go find your own!"

Chloe sighed as Lucifer calmed his wife down by placing his head on her stomach and gently rubbing it.

"Hey there baby girl it's your daddy. I'm the Devil by the way, I know a Devil like me having a baby. Mommy is upset because the Detective decided to kiss me one night when we were working on a case,"

A loud gasp was heard from both of them as Asura felt the baby kick for the first time as Lucifer yelped as he rubbed his head.

"Ow!" He whined. "I can't tell if that meant she liked me or hated me,"

"Luci she kicked! She just kicked for the first time!"

"She's a strong kicker too,"

"Asura I really want to find out who did this. Did you get a look at the killer?"

"Chloe, I was shot. Remember the times you shot me? But at least I knew it was you I don't know this person I was taken off guard,"

"Well we have evidence let's see what the doctor done with the bullet and we can go from there. And Asura, I'm really really sorry for my actions. It wasn't right for me to do that and I hope you can forgive me. You and Lucifer are meant for each other," Chloe says smiling before walking out.

"Wow. I don't know what to say, can I get out of here please?"

"Heavens no Asura. Your staying here until your healed,"

Asura sighed.

"Lucifer?" She asked  raising up her shirt and undoing the wrappings.

Her wound had completely vanished like she was never shot and bleeding out before him several hours ago.

"Well..... we need to stay for the baby! Especially on her rapid growth, sweetie your one month pregnant and your huge!"

She giggled.

"Oh Luci. I love you and you know I don't blame you for what happened right?"

"I know darling but I just feel so guilty. I put you and my child in danger,"

Asura pouted as she rose her arms up.

"Take me home?" She asked as Lucifer sighed and began undoing the IV and heart monitor that was around her.

Lucifer had spread his wings out high holding onto his wife in his hands.

"Hold on tight love," he says as Asura burried her face into his chest as he wrapped his wings tightly around her before taking off causing glass to shatter around everywhere.

Asura hummed as she was up in the air in Lucifer's arms.

"What are we going to name her Luci?" She asked snuggling into him tighter as he flapped his wings.

"Hmm..... I'm not sure I was really hoping for a little Devil I mean can you imagine the day she starts dating?"

Asura laughed.

"Don't you dare use that desire mojo you have darling. Let her live,"

"I just might she's my daughter of course I'm going to be a protective father,"

"You'll be a fantastic one at that darling trust me. I love you,"

"I love you more and I promise Asura when I find the guy who shot you he'll be in the worst hell loop imaginable he'll be dragged to the fury pits of hell while my demons torture him for the rest of his pathetic life," he says just as the two landed on the ground in front of Lux.

She lets go of Lucifer as she gasped when she felt another kick as Lucifer looked at his wife panicked as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yes Luci I'm just not used to the kicks there pretty powerful,"

"My Dad you scared the hell out of me sweetie," he says as he opens the door to Lux to find Daniel sitting at the bar drinking.

Lucifer growled.

"Why is it every time we're home you have to be here?!" He yelled causing Daniel to look up at the pair.

"ASURA!" He shouted running up to her as he ignored Lucifer with his arms wrapped around her and placed his lips on hers.

A/N: Daniel just can't let it go can he? Really douche of him to keep kissing Lucifer's wife don't ya think? What do you think Lucifer should do this time?