31.

Lucifer, Asura and Alaura was out on a walk. Alaura was in her stroller taking in everything around her and Lucifer had his arm wrapped around Asura's as they were chatting amongst each other. It was peaceful and Asura was loving this moment she had with her family of three.

"You know what would be amazing?" Lucifer asking after a period of quietness.

"Yes Luci?"

"A dog, I think we should get a dog,"

"really Luci? A dog?"

"What? It'll almost be like having Cerberus like we did back in hell, but instead of three heads it's one,"

Asura sighed in sadness.

"I do miss that dog, Cerberus. If I'd want anyone from hell coming here it be him, he was such a gentle good dog,"

"Indeed, but imagine the horror the world would endure if we bring Cerberus back to earth,"

Asura laughed.

"That's true and we know how easily people panic,"

"So what do you say? It'll be good for Alaura to have a playmate,"

"Alright, we can get a dog,"

"Yes!" Lucifer cheered kissing Asura on the cheek.

Asura giggled seeing Lucifer get all excited over a dog. Just then his phone had rang causing the trio to stop and sit at a bench.

"Hello?" Lucifer answered after the third ring.

"Ah a suspect in custody already? I'll be there shortly.... Bring Asura? Why? She has nothing to do with anything..... alright, alright fine," Lucifer says before ending the call.

"What was that about?"

"Someone wants to see you Asura. Detective says it's someone from hell,"

After leaving Alaura with Maze the two drove to the LAPD in silence with Asura freaking out. Who could want to see her? Why would they want to see her? More importantly who was it? Asura Morningstar could say she was quite popular when she was in hell, after all she was the Queen of hell who ruled along side Lucifer. She had made both friends and enemies when it came to hell, but why wait until now to come see her?

"What are you thinking about darling?"

"Is that really a question? Who from hell is here on earth and why aren't you concern?"

"I am very concern darling I'm just taking it better than you. He'll be right back to hell," Lucifer says just when the two pulled into the LAPD.

They got out and we're greeted by officers as they held hands together. They went straight into the interrogation room where Chloe was interviewing a person. The man she was interviewing had sleek long black hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. He looked right up at Asura and stood up and smiled at her.

"ASURA!" He shouted running to her as he grabbed her and hugged her while spinning her around

One growl from Lucifer and a squeal from Asura, made him put her down as he bowed down to him.

"My apologies Master. I came to see Asura, I heard she was pregnant and had to see for myself,"

"I'm sorry who are you exactly?" Lucifer asked as Asura had a smile on her face.

"OH GOD FELIX?!" Asura shouted happily as Felix got up and nodded his head.

This time, Asura squealed in happiness and ran into his arms as he twirled her around causing her to laugh.

"I am highly confused and jealous all at the same time, I wasn't aware that you two knew each other,"

"Remember those times I'd always walk around hell? Well I met Felix one day and we became best friends after that!"

"Is that why you always asked to leave my side at a specific time?" Lucifer asked mouth wide open.

Asura nodded her head as she buried her face in the crook of Felix's neck.

"How did you get here?" Lucifer asked anger raiding off of him.

"It wasn't easy, but with hell being unguarded it wasn't hard to escape. I missed you deeply I haven't seen you in five years I wanted you to return home with me,"

"That won't be happening I suggest you release her before I send you back myself," Lucifer says growling  eyes glowing red causing the two to break apart.

"Nah don't worry master I won't be a problem," Felix answered with a smile.

"But you assaulted an old woman by trying to get her purse!" Chloe yelled out to make a point.

He rolled his eyes.

"Only to get attention so I can see my best friend," he says causing Asura to giggle. "Besides I didn't hurt her,"

"Felix is actually a sweet demon. He doesn't like torture much unless he has too," Asura says sticking up for her best friend while rubbing his head as he purred.

"Okay I think I've seen enough," Lucifer says before walking out the door.

A/N: to keep the story interesting I added in Asura's best friend Felix, now not only Lucifer has Daniel to deal with he has the man who's going to try and steal his wife. I really don't know how to end the story so it's gonna keep going as long as y'all want me to lol