33.

"I take it I'm not Lucifer's favorite demon," Felix starts as him and Asura were walking closely together.

Asura chuckled.

"No, you aren't he didn't know I even knew you he's still trying to wrap his head around you being my best friend,"

"Well, he better get used to it,"

"Why are you here Felix? Really?"

"What? I can't see my beautiful best friend?" He asked causing her to give her the knowing look as he rolled his eyes. "Alright so I was a little bored it gets boring torturing the same souls, I did want to see you though, Hell talks and I heard you were pregnant,"

"I was, two months is all it took for Alaura to come out,"

"TWO MONTHS?! I thought Nine months?!"

"In human ways it's nine months, but Felix Luci and I aren't human. He's an angel and I'm a demon it works a bit differently,"

"I suppose so, but good God I can't believe it. And you named her Alaura why's that?"

"Well when I first laid eyes on her that was the first name that popped up in my head. Alaura,""

"Well, I think it's beautiful. Just like you," he flirted causing Asura to giggle as she bumped her shoulder with his.

"Stop, you know I'm with Lucifer,"

"I know, but-" he pauses as they stopped walking together and he turned her around so she was facing him. "I can't help but try can I?"

"Felix.....-"

"You know your only with Lucifer because he created you to be with him. You didn't get to choose,"

"Even if I did it'll still be Lucifer. It'll always be Lucifer Felix. A thousand times over,"

"You love him?" He asks stepping closer to Asura as  they were now barley a foot apart.

"I do. And I can never stop. You know this Felix,"

"What if I can make you love me instead?" He asked lips inches apart from hers as Asura tried to move her head back away from him.

"I'd rip your head off and throw it to Cerberus!" The voice of Lucifer says causing the two to move away from each other.

When Asura looked at him he had red eyes as his wings were spread back into his back. She could tell he flew his way over to them.

"Lucifer-"

"Don't even Asura, he's going back to hell where he belongs,"

"Master wait I can explain!"

"Explain what that I was only gone for 20 minutes and I see you trying to kiss my wife?! You've got to go pal!"

"Lucifer hold on,"

"Of course you defend him," Lucifer growls.

"Felix, I told you I'll always choose Lucifer. If you can't accept that then maybe it's time you go back to hell. I only like you as a friend. Please understand that," Asura says moving over to Lucifer.

Felix sighed watching his best friend with sadness in his eyes. He wishes she could choose him. They'd be so great together. He closed his eyes before anger over took him.

"WHY HIM?!" He shouted shocking Asura. "Your feelings for him aren't even real Asura! He created you to have feelings for him! He's imprisoned you to love him and only him! I'm sorry but I can't accept that you only love me as a friend. We have too much together, we have a connection and I know you feel it too but Lucifer made you cloud your thoughts of only him! He's controlling you Asura and you don't even see it,"

"Your wrong!" Asura shouted moving away from Lucifer again. "I love Lucifer for everything and anything that he is! He's funny, he's beautiful, he's sexy, both human and devil form. I wouldn't trade Lucifer for anything he's mine and only mine. He's the only one I ever want and need in life! He gave me life but he doesn't choose on who I love! I chose to love him. It was my decision and mine alone nobody is forcing me to be with him I want to be with him. I think it's time for you to go Felix," Asura said with a tear running down her face.

"But I came all this way to be with you, I only want you Asura. I miss my best friend,"

"I miss you too but you can't understand that I'm with Lucifer. I don't want anyone but him,"

"Not even me?" Felix asked with a sad voice.

"Not even you," she responds causing him to nod.

"Well it was nice seeing you again Asura. Master, I think it's time I see myself out," he says as Lucifer wraps an arm around his wife.

Lucifer smirks kissing her on the forehead before making his way towards Felix with his eyes glowing red.

"Gladly," he says before grabbing his face with his hands.

A/n: maybe a few more chapters folks