28.

Lucifer Morningstar was cooing at his baby girl. He was holding her gently in his arms rocking her back in forth. He loved her and couldn't take his eyes off of her as he held her in his arms.

"Who's the most beautiful baby in the world? Yes you are, yes you are," he says as Alaura placed her hand on his cheek causing him to love her even more.

"Lucifer," he heard Asura call as she got up from the couch and stood beside him.

"Can I have a turn?"

"No! You need rest and you shouldn't be moving. I have her don't worry,"

Asura crossed her arms.

"Lucifer you've been holding her for the last 20 minutes can I please have a turn? I've only held her once,"

Lucifer grunted as he moved away from Asura and moved to a corner to be alone with his Alaura.

"LUCIFER!" Asura screamed at him getting fed up.

She wanted a turn with her daughter and Lucifer is not letting her go.

"It's your daddy, it's daddy yes I am. Mommy is being mean because she won't let us have fun, oh yes, yes, I know, I know," Lucifer says rocking Alaura back in forth as she started crying.

"Maze?" Asura asked as Maze smirked and ran behind Lucifer and put her blade on his neck.

"MAZIKEEN NOT IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER!" He shouted causing Alaura to cry harder.

"You won't see your daughter anymore if I cut you up right now. Give the baby to Asura now," she threatened in his ear as Lucifer sighed causing her to release the blade.

"Fine," he grumbled before handing his daughter to Asura as she gladly opened Her arms to take her.

After feeding Alaura, Asura had laid her down in the crib which was located by the wall of their shared bedroom. Asura sighed as she laid down on the bed with Lucifer laying on his side with his arms wrapped around her. Lucifer  was watching his baby sleeping as love was just over taking him.

"Asura, I've never known how beautiful babies truly are," he whispered still watching his little girl sleep.

"Yes Luci, she is quite beautiful. I wonder when your father is coming though, he eager to meet his first grandchild,"

"Speaking of, what exactly happened? I thought dad made you immortal?"

"He did.... But after I had the baby I died somehow, I remember seeing hell, even though it was for a few seconds it felt like a lifetime. Then my soul was being pulled out of hell Upwards into heaven, and I was heading towards the gates but they were still sealed shut. I heard God calling out to me, he told me how I made a beautiful baby and that he was coming to see her, he also ended with Im proud of you Lucifer, then I was suck into a dark void and I woke up again,"

"I just wish dear old dad said something I was afraid that I lost you forever," he says snuggling into her tighter while planting kisses on her neck.

Asura moaned as Lucifer had licked a sensitive spot on her neck.

"Oh," he smirked as he began nibbling on it causing her to moan louder.

"Lucifer not in front of Alaura," she says as Lucifer had slid his hand down her panties.

She gasped as she closed her eyes and bit her lip as Lucifer stuck his fingers inside of her. He had his hard against her but as he was licking her neck more aggressively and bucking his hips.

"Lucifer," she missed softly grabbing the back of his head with her hand.

She was panting quietly as she could feel herself become undone.

"Don't stop," she whispered as he used his other hand to group her breast causing her to let out a moan a little to loud as the baby stirred in her sleep.

"Have to keep quiet darling," Lucifer whispered in her ear. "Come for me my pet," he purred as Lucifer let go of her breast and held onto her mouth to muffle her screams as she became undone on his command.

Lucifer smirked as she panted when he released his fingers.

"Well, well," he says smirking.

"I hate you for that," Asura says still panting.

"I think I deserve clean fingers wouldn't you say darling?"

Asura smirked as she took his fingers in her mouth and began sucking. Lucifer loaned himself.

"That's it darling get it nice and clean," he said just when she finished sucking them she released them and licked her lips.

"It's no wonder you like the taste of me master,"

Lucifer growled.

"Keep calling me that and I'll fuck you until next year,"

"Maybe that's what I want," she said rolling him over so she was on top of him.'

"Maybe I want you to fuck me until next year," she says as their hands intwind with each other. "But the question is, will the Devil keep up?" She asked leaning down to kiss him but before she could Alaura started crying causing both of them to sigh.

"She ruined the fun,"'Lucifer pouted causing Asura to laugh.