late night talks on the roof (requested)

Madison climbed out the window and over to where you sat on the rooftop. Your eyes met and you noticed that the stars in her eyes were nearly as bright and as dazzling as the ones in the sky. You put your head on her shoulder when she was close enough and her hands found yours, fingers quickly intertwining.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just came out to stargaze." You mumbled and then smiled a little when she turned her head to kiss yours.

It was silent for a moment. Only the crickets chirping and the occasional howl of the wind was all you could hear. But then, Madison began to speak.

"You know I've got a busy week coming up, but after that, I should have one free. Any ideas of how you'd like to spend it?"

"With you." You answered quickly, to which she chuckled. "I want to spend every day with you, forevermore."

"Yeah?"

You nodded.

"I want that too. That's all I want. Only you." She said, breathing out a soft sigh as her lips buried in your hair. She breathed in the smell of your shampoo; the Rosey scent filling her lungs and making her heart skip a beat. "I can't imagine my life without you."

"Same here." You said and turned your head to lay a little kiss to her neck before your cheek fell back onto her shoulder. You looked back at the sky, mesmerized by how beautiful all the stars looked. "They're just so pretty."

"You're prettier."

You playfully rolled your eyes and all she did was chuckle again.

"You know how we were talking about wanting to spend forever with each other?" She mumbled and you turned your head, deeply interested in where her question was leading to. "What if I said that I plan on making that happen soon?"

"How soon?" You asked, curious and admittedly, pretty excited.

"Very soon." She said before kissing your nose. "You just wait. I have ideas and plans."

Your eyes went wide, heart leaping in your chest at the thought of her possible 'ideas and plans'.

"Well, it's late. We should get to bed." She teased and started to scoot to the window. "Coming?" She asked as she turned back to look at you. You followed behind her with a bunch of questions on the tip of your tongue.