she cheats (requested)

You breathed out a sigh of relief as you walked into the house.

It had been such a tiring day and you were more than happy to finally be home now.

Work has had you so busy this last week and since you have tonight and tomorrow off, you wanted to go upstairs to bed and unwind in Madison's arms and just let go of all your worries and stresses after an especially exhausting day.

You kicked your shoes off by the door and took off your hoodie, hanging it up on the coat rack.

You began to make your way upstairs and down the hall, ready to call out for Madison and ask if she felt up to ordering some food and cuddling for the rest of the evening.

But the sound of moaning coming from the bedroom took you by surprise and you froze on your feet.

"Madison," You heard someone moan.

The voice was unfamiliar but it came again as the person moaned your girlfriend's name once more.

You saw that the bedroom door was open slightly and so you peeked inside, finding clothes scattered across the floor and your girlfriend with some strange girl in your bed.

They were making out, getting lost in each other's kisses and bodies.

They didn't even know that you were standing there.

Until you shifted around on your feet and the floor creaked beneath you.

"What was that?" Madison asked as she lifted her head.

You opened the door and folded your arms as you stared at her in shock.

"Your girlfriend." You spoke.

Madison rolled off of the girl and onto her back beside her instead.

But that didn't make it any better as you'd already caught them.

"Or should I say, ex-girlfriend?" You asked as you stared the girl down.

She was clutching the sheets to her chest as she sat there awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"Get out!" You yelled at her and watched as she jumped out of bed.

She grabbed her clothes before hurrying down the stairs, leaving you and Madison alone.

"I can explain."

"Oh, you can? Yeah, I'm sure that there's a perfectly good reason why you'd cheat on me!"

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I swear, she meant nothing to me."

"Right, that's why you're completely nude right now and were just making out in our bed with her!" You yelled in anger.

Madison tried to think of what to say next to explain this whole mess but instead, her heart just dropped as she watched you go to the closet and grab a duffle bag.

"You're leaving? You can't, baby. please don't go!"

"You expect me to stay? You cheated on me, Madison! You think I'm going to stay and forgive you for that?"

She looked down at the floor, wordlessly confirming your thoughts.

You couldn't help but scoff at her.

"You don't know me all that well, do you?"

"Look, baby, I know I messed up but I love you. I want to fix this."

"You don't get it, do you?" You asked as you pushed her hand away as she tried to take yours into her own. "You can't fix this. You cheated on me! There's no fixing that."

"Of course there is." She said as she refused to believe you.

"How can I ever trust you again? How can I ever believe you won't do this again?" You asked and watched her eyes turn sad. "And you don't love me."

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't! Because if you did, you would've never cheated on me." You said and watched her lower lip tremble. "You know what? I'm not leaving. You are. So get out."

"What?"

"You heard me. After what you just did to me, I deserve some time alone here. So go. Now, Madison!"

You could tell that she was devastated by your request.

But what did she expect?

You certainly couldn't nor wouldn't forgive her for this and after what she'd done, she deserved to be the one to leave.

So you stood your ground, even as she gave you those sad eyes that usually always get you to give her whatever it is she wants from you.

"Go." You said.

"I'll be back. I'll make this better."

"You can't. Just leave me alone." You said and watched her walk out of the bedroom.

A moment later, you heard the front door open and close as she left.

And as much as it pained you to say, you hoped she'd never come back.

Because you meant what you'd said - you weren't forgiving her for this.

There's nothing she could do to make this right other than to let you be and let you move on.