purposely making her jealous (requested)

"Madison? Madison." You said as you repeatedly tapped your girlfriend to try and get her attention.

But she just continued to ignore you and laugh with her friends while sipping on the drink in her hand.

You breathed out a long sigh and looked around the club where you and Madison were all hanging out with her friends tonight.

You didn't really want to come here in the first place because clubs aren't your thing.

You don't like the smell of sweaty bodies and the alcohol lingering in the air or the bright lights and loud music.

But Madison begged you to and you figured that if she wanted you to come so badly, she'd pay you at least a little attention during the time that you were out, and that made you feel a little better.

But so far, she hasn't paid you any attention at all, and you're starting to get tired of it.

You put your drink down on the bar and then looked around the room and that's when you spotted a pretty girl across the club.

You smirked to yourself as an idea came into your mind; a surefire way to grab your girlfriend's attention.

So you got up and went over to the girl, who was dancing with a drink in her hand.

"Hi!"

"Oh, hi," She said as she bit her lip and looked you up and down, clearly liking what she saw. "What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N. How about you?"

She told you her name before tossing her empty cup aside and reaching out for your hand.

"Do you want to dance?"

You looked over at Madison and saw that she was watching you.

So with a smirk on your face, you looked back at the girl in front of you and said,

"I would love to dance."

She pulled you in front of her and began to dance with you for a moment before you began to move your hips sexily.

Madison tightened her grip on her cup to the point that one of her friends had to take it from her.

"You're going to shatter this glass if you're not careful." They spoke.

She clenched her jaw as she watched you.

She knew you were teasing her and you were purposely making her jealous as you flirted and danced with the girl you'd met only moments ago.

And to say that she was upset about it was an understatement.

"What's got you so upset?" Another one of her friends spoke.

They all looked over to where she was looking before bursting into laughter.

"Someone's trying to get your attention." Another said.

The girl you were flirting with was now standing behind you with her hands on your hips as you danced together.

"Well, it worked," Madison said before storming over to you. "Babe."

You turned around to face her and tried to hide the smirk pulling at your lips.

"Oh, hi, honey."

"Don't 'honey' me. What's going on here?"

You stepped closer to her and placed your hands on her shoulders, sinking your teeth into your lip as you swayed your hips to the music.

"Someone was too busy with her friends and I got bored." You innocently spoke.

Madison shook her head as she put her hands on your hips.

"Stop it. She's still watching you."

"Is someone jealous?" You asked.

"Damn right," Madison replied.

"Good."

You let go of her to keep dancing, only for her to gently take your hand into hers and lead you off of the dance floor.

"Where are we going?"

"Home. You're in trouble." She said as she grabbed your things and hers from the bar. "I'm not feeling very well, so we're going to go home."

"If you say so." Her friends giggled as they watched Madison lead you to the door.

The other thing about making Madison jealous?

It makes her long for you; long to hold you and kiss you as she lusts for you.

"Are you mad at me?"

"A little." She replied as you got into the car together. "But I'm also kinda happy you did that. Because I was getting a little bored too and now my night is going to be a lot more enjoyable."

You shook your head with a smile as she playfully raised her eyebrows a few times before starting the car and driving home, ready for a better night with you than at the club.