she misses you while at the studio

You hummed to yourself as you poured yourself a cup of tea.

With Madison spending the day in the studio it gave you the perfect opportunity to just have a lazy day and read your new book. You made yourself comfortable on the couch and opened your book. But only two pages in, your phone rang and broke the comfortable silence in the room.

You bookmarked your page and reached for your phone. It was Madison, so you answered the call with a smile on your face. "Hey, baby. How are things going?" It was quiet for a moment. She didn't respond right away so it made you feel a little worried.

"Not good. I'm struggling to write this song. I recorded one so far but I can't focus. I miss you. We just spent the entire week together, stress-free, just us. So it's hard being back at work and being away from you."

"I know. I'm sorry. But I bvelieve in you, I know you can do it." You heard her let out a sad sigh. "Yeah, I guess so. I just wanted to use these few minutes of my break to call you and let you know that I miss you. I'll talk to you in a bit. I love you."

She hung up, leaving you with a rush of sadness. You've never heard her like that before. You know she needed that break to rejuvenate and let herself relax, but you understand how she feels. You put your book on the coffee table and drank the rest of your tea before you grabbed your things and went out the door to go pay your girlfriend a surprise visit.

You entered the studio just a little while later and greeted the receptionist who knew you well with how often you've accompanied Madison here before. You approached the studio door and knocked on it.

Her producer opened the door and smiled at you. He waved you in and placed his index finger over his lips, telling you to be quiet as you entered. You could hear Madison's voice but it didn't sound like it usually did. She didn't sound as passionate; the notes and lyrics didn't seem to be falling from her lips in the style they usually do.

She shook her head and pulled the headphones off before she looked down at her feet, still unaware that you were there. "Madison, someone is here for you."

Madison looked up and when her eyes fell on your figure she gasped and ran out the door, throwing her arms around you as she hugged you close to her. "You're here!" She said excitedly. Her mood had changed fast. The look of sadness that was once on her face had fled and turned into a look of happiness.

"I'm here, baby. You seemed so sad on the phone so I wanted to come and see you." You felt her smile against your neck which caused you to smile too.

"Feel better now, my love?" She lifted her head from your neck and smiled at you before cupping your chin to pull you in for a kiss. "Yes. So much better. Thank you for coming. You're the most amazing girlfriend."

She kissed you again, this one much more passionate than the last before. You didn't care about the eyes on you, not when you had a beautiful girlfriend to kiss.

"I know," you mumbled against her lips making her laugh. "Now go get your cute butt back to work. I'll be right here, cheering you on the whole time. You can do it, I know you can, baby girl."

Her heart fluttered, cheeks turning pink at the pet name falling from your lips. "I don't know what I'd ever do without you." She said, kissing your lips one last time before going back to the studio.

She felt much happier and much more confident now that you were there, and you didn't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.