you're studying but she wants your attention (requested)

"Hey, darling," Madison said as she came up behind you at your desk, gently placing her hands on your shoulders. "What are you up to?"

"Still studying." You replied before letting out a heavy sigh. "Still stressed."

"You should take a little break and spend some time with me. I know the perfect way to help you destress." She smirked against your neck as she placed a few kisses against your skin.

You giggled before pulling away and shaking your head.

"As amazing as that sounds I need to stay focused. As stressful as college is, I have a lot riding on everything coming up and I need to make sure I keep studying."

"If you say so," Madison spoke before kissing your head.

She walked over to the bed and picked up her phone, only to set it back down after.

She kept her eyes on you as you studied for college, stressed out but working hard regardless.

You've been working so hard all day today and she knows you need a little break, though you won't admit it.

But she wants to convince you of it because she's feeling desperate for a little attention from you.

Breathing out a heavy and dramatic sigh, she watched to see how you'd react.

But you just kept your eyes on the papers in front of you and your pen clutched in your grip.

Grabbing a piece of popcorn from the bowl on the nightstand, she tossed it at you and watched it land on your shoulder.

"Hey, pay attention to me." She pouted.

You just chuckled before tossing the piece of popcorn into the trash can beside your desk and shaking your head.

"I'm busy, Madison."

That wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Y/N," She whined as she got up and came back up behind you.

She spun you around in your chair so you'd face her instead of your desk and before you could say a word, she put her arms around you and laid her cheek on your shoulder.

"I need some attention."

"But I need to study." You said as you pulled away. "I'm sorry, baby."

She groaned before pouting at you.

You spun your chair back around and faced your desk once more, placing your gaze back on the papers.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N," She repeatedly spoke as she poked your sides.

"What?" You laughed and pushed her hands away.

"Give me attention." She whined again.

You turned around to face her and folded your arms over your chest, though you couldn't even try to pretend that you were upset with her.

She looked so adorable with that precious pout on her lips and knowing that all she wanted was a little attention from you warmed your heart.

"I promise, you can study later and I won't disturb you. But you need a little break and I need some time with my girl. So come to bed with me and we'll cuddle and watch a movie. Please?"

"Okay." You agreed and watched her pout turn into a big smile.

"Yay!" She grinned.

"But after that, I have to study more and have to stay focused."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She mumbled as she took your hand into hers to pull you out of your chair. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." You said as you curled up to her in bed while she grabbed the remote and turned a movie on.

Though you were missing out on studying, it was so worth it to be able to spend some much-needed time with your girl.