your friends walk in on you making out

You could still hear the laughter coming from the living room where all of your friends were at.

It was a nice night to catch up with them. You decided to have a movie night together but it didn't take long for the popcorn to run out so you made your way back to the kitchen to make more.

Madison had stayed behind to hang out with them but since she's seen this particular movie before she figured she'd just go to where you were for a moment. She snuck up behind you and let her hands fall to your back. You giggled and leaned against her for a moment, just letting yourself relax in her embrace.

You felt her lips touch your cheek and with a smile on your face, you turned around to look at her. You were always blown away by her gorgeous she was, inside and out. And the look of love in her eyes delighted you. You looped your arms around her and planned to just peck her lips, but your girlfriend didn't want you to pull back so soon.

Her hands moved to your back. The tank top you had on was easy to slip her fingers under and you soon felt the soft brush of her fingertips along your skin. Your kiss turned more passionate and suddenly, your feet were no longer on the ground. You were sitting on the countertop with your arms still around Madison, with your lips still sealed against hers.

"Hey, lovebirds?"

You both jumped at the sudden voice appearing from nearby. It was one of your friends. He stood there rolling his eyes with a laugh. "The popcorn finished like two minutes ago. I was gonna ask why you hadn't heard it but... I think I know why now."

Your cheeks turned red and you dropped your forehead to Madison's shoulder.

He casually walked by you both and grabbed it from the microwave before grabbing the bowl you had previously set on the counter before just leaving the room with a smirk on his face.

While you felt embarrassed about your best friend just walking right in, Madison didn't seem bothered by it in the slightest. She just hooked her fingers below your chin and tilted it up so she could capture your lips in another passionate kiss.

As her lips trailed to your jaw and you snapped out of your haze you remembered that you were missing the movie and your friends.

Madison trailed her lips back to yours and this time when they met you just gently pushed her shoulders, giving her no other choice to pull back. She whined and laid her head on your shoulder.

"Come on babe! I wanna finish the rest of the movie."

"But you've seen it twenty times!" She argued, groaning as you tugged her behind you.

"I know. And I love it. Hence why I wanna finish it."

She just pouted but didn't argue any further. She just hoped that you could continue where you left off later on.