you get sick (requested)

You used the very little strength and willpower you had to sit up in bed. You held your aching stomach, wincing out in pain as it grew stronger.

You've been feeling sick for the past couple of hours but you tried to brush it off. You thought maybe some sleep would help, but as you lay there in bed you're only starting to feel worse. You're trying to stay quiet. You're trying to take deep breaths to keep the nausea at bay, but you feel so sick it's just not possible.

Madison was laying beside you. She was sound asleep but woke up to the sound of your cries. "Y/n?" She turned the light on and looked over at you. She immediately became worried when she saw the pained expression on your face. You looked so pale and your skin was soaked with sweat. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

She moved closer to you and put her hand on your shoulder. "I don't feel good."

"Okay. Why don't we try to get you to the bathroom? C'mon, baby. I'll help you." She got up and came over to you. She gently grabbed your hand and you tried to move out of bed, but that's when it happened.

You felt so sick and just couldn't fight it anymore. The nausea crept up your throat and you started to get sick. "Oh, y/n," Madison soothed, rubbing your back as you emptied your stomach. "I'm sorry." You cried, feeling disgusting and gross. "No, don't be sorry. It's not your fault. C'mon, let's go to the bathroom. We'll take a shower together."

She took ahold of your shaky hand and led you into the bathroom. She turned the water on in the shower, putting her hand under it to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold before helping you out of your dirty clothes and under the water.

She changed out of her own and climbed under the water with you. She started to make a mental note of all the things she needed to do was you got out before you'd go back to bed. She felt you lay your forehead against her shoulder, pulling her out of her thoughts.

She moved her hand across your wet back. "You okay?" You shrugged. "Feeling any better?"

"I don't know. Maybe a little bit."

Madison nodded and reached for the shampoo. She poured some into her hand and started to lather it into your hair, scratching at your scalp a little as she did. You let a soft but slightly shaky sigh fall from your lips as you leaned against her. "It's okay. I've got you." She cooed and continued to help you wash up.

She did the same with the conditioner and then she washed your body before quickly washing her own hair and body. "Ready to get out?" She asked softly, watching as you weakly nodded your head. She turned the water off and helped you step out.

She wrapped the fluffy towel around your body and sat you on the closed toilet lid. She dried off rather quickly, promising to help you do the same in a few minutes. "Stay here for me, baby. I'll be right back."

She left the bathroom and went downstairs first. She grabbed the bucket and some cold water for you. She placed them both by your side of the bed before proceeding to change the sheets. She threw the dirty ones into the wash and then came back into the bedroom to look for one of her shirts for you to wear.

She saw your head snap her way when you heard her patting back into the bathroom. She gave you a small smile and bent down in front of you. "How's your stomach? Still sore? Still nauseous?"

She dragged the fluffy fabric across your wet skin until it was mostly dry. "It hurts a little still but I don't feel as sick anymore." Madison pulled the shirt over your head and helped you put your arms into the sleeves. "That's good, baby. I got you some water and I put a bucket by the bed for you, just in case you get sick again. I changed the sheets since you got sick on the old ones."

"I'm sorry." You apologized again, only for Madison to shake her head. "No, no. It's alright, really. I'm just happy you're feeling a little better. Come on, let's get you to bed. Maybe now that you're feeling a little better you can get some sleep." She smiled and planted a lingering kiss to your forehead.

She helped you lay down. She draped the covers up to your shoulders and then kissed your cheeks softly. "Need anything else?" She asked as she dragged her hand across your forehead to feel for a fever, which you definitely had.

"Some cuddles?"

"I can do that, baby." She got into bed next to you and let you curl up to her. She moved her hand across your back soothingly. "I love you. Thank you fr taking care of me and for not getting mad at me for throwing up on you."

Madison giggled then kissed your head. "It's okay. Get some sleep, baby. I love you too."

She watched as you drifted off to sleep. Looking over at the clock she saw it was after three in the morning. She let out a tired sigh then closed her eyes, ready to fall back asleep again but also wake up right away if you needed her for anything.