she gets jealous (requested)

Madison surely wasn't thrilled when she saw the photos of you and some random girl blasted all over the internet.

She's never one to believe rumors. After all, she's unfortunately been the headline of a few absurd ones herself. But she's never seen this girl you're hanging out with and she's met all of your friends by now. Not to mention the fact that you were kissing her cheek and hugging her a little too tightly for Madison's liking.

She sighed when she heard the front door open. "Oh, hey, Madison! You're home from the studio early."

She sighed and put her phone onto the counter. "Yeah, I came home early. Figured I'd surprise you but you weren't here." She put her hands on the counter and tried to keep her anger inside.

But when you put your bag down on the floor and just scoffed at her, she was only getting more frustrated. "Yeah, I went out with-"

"I know who you went out with, y/n! The pictures were all over the internet! Who is she?"

You shook your head in confusion, trying to comprehend why your girlfriend seemed to be so jealous and unreasonable.

"Just tell me the truth!"

"I would if you'd let me speak for five seconds!" You yelled back and tugged at your hair. "You know who she is, Madison? She's my cousin! She came out to LA for vacation and she wanted me to show her around to all the good places. I don't need your permission to hang out with my cousin. Or anyone for that matter."

You folded your arms over your chest and went to go upstairs but Madison raced over to you and took you by your hand before you could. "I"m sorry."

You turned around but didn't look her in her eyes. "For what? Being so jealous? Treating me so unfairly?"

"Both." She sighed heavily and took your hands into hers. "I just get so scared sometimes that you might find someone else... someone better. I know that the things that come along with me being in the public eye can be hard on you at times."

You let go of one of her hands to reach up and tilt her chin up. "Yeah, it's not easy sometimes. But I love you. Despite the distance and the rumors and the hate, I'm still here because I love you and that's not gonna change. You have to trust me."

She nodded and looked back down at her feet. "I do, y/n. I'm sorry again."

You shook your head before giving her a kiss and putting your head in the crook of her neck. "Just forget it. Maybe tomorrow you can tag along with us. I think she'd love to meet you with how much I talk about you."

Madison giggled and hugged you tightly. "I'd love that a lot."