she asks you to move in

Swallowing back her nerves, Madison suddenly reached for the remote and shut the tv off.

"What'd you do that for? The movie was just getting good!" You said, eyebrows furrowed in confusion until she sent you that smile that you adore.

"Sorry. It's just that I've been thinking about something and I wanted to share my thoughts with you."

Well, she certainly had your attention. You were about to tell her just that when you happened to look down to see her hand shaking slightly as if she was nervous about something. "You okay, baby?"

"Yeah. But, hey, before I say what I've been wanting to say, I wanna give you something."

You were confused again, also a little worried. Did you forget something?

Opening your mouth to voice your worried thoughts, Madison cut you off by kissing your cheek and dropping a tiny black box onto your lap. "You haven't forgotten anything, baby girl. It's just a little something. Something that I want you to have. When you open it, you'll see what I wanna ask you."

You didn't waste a second in opening it. Inside, you saw a beautiful golden lanyard necklace with... a key?

"Wait..." You mumbled to yourself, looking up at her, wide-eyed and curious. "Is this what I think it is? Are you asking me to move in with you?"

Her lips stretched into a smile and she nodded her head. "Only if you want to though. No pressure! I mean, I'd get it, it's only been seven months and I don't wanna rush you..." She was cut off by you crashing your lips onto hers.

"I'm ready. I mean, I do stay over here a lot already. It already feels like a home to me anyways."

She had those stars in her eyes, shining bright as happiness overtook her. "Well, then. It's official. This is your home now too, baby girl."

You threw your arms around her. You felt so excited you were squealing against the skin of her neck, finding it impossible to contain your happiness.

"I love you!" You mumbled against her neck, giving her little kisses on her skin until she was laughing and pushing you away from her neck, only to wrap her arms around you and steal a kiss from your lips instead.

"I love you too. I can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives, y/n! I can't wait to wake up every morning with you by my side."

The feeling was definitely mutual, and you showed her that by kissing her hard, yet lovingly.

You couldn't wait for this new adventure with Madison, and for everything that was still yet to come.