she gets clingy around your guy friends

"Are you sure they're gonna like me?" Madison asked, a little worried about meeting your friends for the very first time. She toyed with the hem of her dress and nervously picked at the polish on her nails. "Madison, it's gonna be just fine. I've known them for years, some of them since I was a kid. Trust me, they'll love you."

She took a deep breath and with the squeeze of your hand, she felt comfortable enough to open the car door and step out. "I'm so excited for you to meet them! They're wonderful, you're gonna love them." You smiled and opened the front door of your friends' house, stepping inside with Madison.

But she wasn't prepared for what awaited her. She expected girls; laughter and excited squeals as they hugged you... not the eight boys that were all waiting inside. They cheered and came over to you, hugging you so tightly that your feet were lifted off the ground. You laughed together while Madison stood there behind you, unsure of what to say and how to feel.

"Y/n, oh we've missed you so much! It's been too long!" One of them said as he twirled you around in a hug. "It's been three weeks," you laughed. "That's too long when we used to see each other every day!" You pulled away and turned back to Madison who nervously stared at her feet.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Madison."

"Oh, so you're the lovely Madison I've heard all about. Y/n talks about you every day. I feel like I already know you." One of them said as he squeezed her shoulder then pulled her in for a hug. They all introduced themselves before they pulled you away, making Madison a little more nervous.

She followed behind you. She didn't know why but she felt a little insecure as she stared at all these guys that you've known almost your whole life. She walked up behind you and put her arms around you, laying her head down on your back.

You chuckled when you felt her arms wrap around you. You put your hands over hers, giving them a squeeze as one of your friends, who Madison learned was named Joe, seemed to reminisce on old times with you and your group of friends.

Madison pouted and you felt it. You also felt her fingertips moving up and down your body, paying a little extra attention to the dimples on your back. She started to kiss your shoulder and your friends didn't really seem to notice, but you did.

She'd never this touchy when other people are around, so you know something isn't right. "Would you excuse us for a minute?" You politely excused yourself from the conversation and took Madison's hand, leading her to another part of Joe's house; one more private.

You closed the door behind you before giving your girlfriend a serious look. "What's going on with you?"

She shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about. I was just showing you some affection, giving you some love." She said simply. You sighed softly, taking the steps to her before closing the space between you. "Baby. You've got nothing to worry about or be insecure about. I love you, you know that."

She nodded. "I just wish you would've told me that all your friends are guys. It caught me off guard." You nodded. "That's fair. I'm sorry. But hey, I love you, and so do they. Did you hear Ben?"

She bit her lip with a smile. "The one that told me you talk about me so much it's like he already knows me?" You blushed a little but nodded. She threw her arms around you before pulling you in for a soft kiss, one that grew a little more passionate and heated.

The door opened and in walked one of your friends, taken aback but quickly smirking. Hr closed the door behind him and you shrugged at Madison before leaning in to kiss her again. "Nope, I wanna go talk more with your friends."

You groaned as she dragged you by your hand. "Of course now you do." She laughed, still clinging to you even though everything had been worked out. This time she hugged you from behind and stole a few kisses simply just because she loved you.

She didn't feel so insecure anymore as she talked with your friends. It didn't take her long to realize why you loved them so much and why they were so important to her, and they felt the exact same way about Madison.