lazy day cuddles

Madison woke up to the sunlight in her eyes and your warm breath fanning against her neck.

She groaned when she first opened her eyes and saw the time, but she remembered then that she had the day off and a warm feeling instantly spread through her heart when she realized she gets to spend the entire day with you, doing whatever you both please.

She didn't mean to wake you up but when she moved just slightly to kiss across your cheek it was just enough to wake you up. You opened your eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them with a tired sigh. "Sorry, did I wake you, baby?" She asked as she peppered kisses across your face apologetically.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I can't complain about waking up like this." She smiled then stared into your eyes, moving her thumb in soft circles across your cheek. "I've got the day off today. You know what that means?"

"Lazy day cuddles?" She nodded, laughing against your lips when you excitedly kissed her. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth really fast. You stay right here and turn on whatever show or movie you wanna watch. I'm down for anything today." She pecked your lips a few times and then got out of bed to go brush her teeth.

You decided on a comedy movie, one you hadn't ever seen before, and then went to join Madison in the bathroom to quickly brush your own teeth. You then got back into bed together and you moved your head to her chest. Your legs tangled under the blankets and your fingers intertwined with hers, both of you as content as can be as the movie started to play.

It was quiet for a few minutes. The only sounds being what came from the tv and the soft sounds of your breathing and hers. You felt Madison begin to stroke soft circles onto your knuckles with her thumb then her lips brushed against your forehead.

"I've missed this."

"Me too, baby."

You tilted your head up just as she leaned down to kiss your forehead again, causing your lips to touch. "And I've missed you. I've missed your kisses. I've missed cuddling you like this," she paused, staring at you adoringly for a moment. "I've missed our little lazy days."

"Me too. I've missed you like crazy. But I'm proud of you. I know you've been working hard lately and it's all paying off." She nodded. "But I'm happy you're getting a day to just relax and rest."

She sighed and put her head back on her pillow. "Same here. There's no better way to relax than with you." You moved your head from her chest and put it on her shoulder instead, making it easier for her to kiss your temple and for you to steal soft little kisses from her lips whenever you pleased.

It made you happy to know the day was just beginning; you still have several hours to spend with Madison doing nothing but kissing and watching movies you've been dying to see together. Nothing could be better than that.