kissing your neck to get your attention (requested)

Madison arrived home after a boring couple of hours at the studio to find you sitting on the couch with the game controller in your hand. She could hear the noises from the game coming from the tv before she even walked inside the room. She watched as you bit your lip and furrowed your eyebrows as you concentrated on winning.

Madison sat down next to you. She sipped on some water and then looked at the tv. "Hey, babe. I'm home." She hoped you'd pause your game and give her a hug or kiss, but you stay focused. "Y/n. Can I please have a kiss?"

Unless the sound of you hitting the buttons on the controller counted for anything, you didn't respond. She rolled her eyes. You were in the lead and you were clearly intent on winning this game. But Madison was tired and she carved your attention and love.

She smirked to herself when she noticed that your neck was exposed. Your hair was pulled back in a messy bun and your low cut tank top exposed a lot of your skin, and Madison was always into giving you neck kisses.

She moved as close as she could to you and while her hand moved to your hip, her lips trailed across your neck, teeth nipping at your skin a little almost making the controller fall right out of your hands. "Madison! What are you doing?" You tried to sound stern because you really did wanna win this game, but it came out more like a moan than anything else.

"Me? I don't know what you're saying, y/n. I'm just showing my girlfriend some affection, giving her the love and attention she deserves... unlike you." She said as she trailed her lips up and down your skin, definitely leaving some marks on your skin as she went along.

"O-Okay, well you have my attention now." You said as you threw your head back, giving her more skin to kiss. "Good." She smiled, driving you crazy when you felt it against our skin.

"You're not gonna stop this though, right?" She giggled and shook her head. "Nope. Not anytime soon. Now that I have your attention, I'm not gonna stop."

You smiled and pulled her lips away from your neck so you could kiss her. "Good," you mumbled, letting yourself get lost in the way her lips felt against yours.