oops? (requested)

Madison was exhausted.

Of course, anyone would be after being on their feet almost all day long. Signings, interviews, and then a concert to top it all off. But she loved it, no matter how worn out she becomes.

She promised the fans that she'd do a Livestream tonight and she wasn't about to break that promise to them. She took a quick shower and changed into her pajamas before climbing into her hotel bed and shooting you a quick text.

Gotta do a quick Livestream then I'll facetime you before bed. Love you!

She closed out of her messages and opened up Instagram before quickly moving over to the live option. She tapped on it and watched the countdown start before her face appeared on the screen and the numbers of fans joining in started to climb fast.

"Hey, guys!" She laughed and waved to the fans watching, the smile on her face as wide as can be as the comments and questions began to roll in. "I had such a long day today but I promised I'd do this live and I'm really excited to talk to you guys..." She smiled, but it fell just slightly when one comment caught her eye.

Can't wait to see your face

It was from you and Madison tried to hide her grin but her cheeks turned red and biting her lip to hold back her smile was useless, because it crossed her face anyway.

She tried to think of how to respond without giving your relationship away. You're still trying to keep things private and the fans and media only think you're just close friends. But that quickly changed...

I miss you, baby!

You look so beautiful and so happy

I can't wait to see you soon and give you all the love and kisses you deserve

Madison's eyes went wide when she saw your comment, followed by the hundreds of excited comments that followed from excited fans, but she didn't mind. She wasn't panicking, though knowing you and knowing it was probably not purposely revealed, she figured you probably were.

She cleared her throat, giggling and blushing at the fans' reactions.

"Me too, baby. Just a few more weeks." She let out a heavy breath, knowing she had only added fuel to the fire, but she didn't care.

"Yeah, y/n is my girlfriend." She confirmed to the curious fans. "And I miss and love her very much." She reached for her glass of water, gaze falling on the time on the clock for a second. "Oh, gosh! It's after midnight now. I, unfortunately, have to go I gotta be up in a few hours because I have a long day ahead tomorrow but I'll see you guys soon and I'll do another one of these tomorrow, maybe. The cat is out of the bag now, about my relationship, and I hope you guys are respectful towards y/n and that you love her as much as I do."

She waved goodbye and ended the live video and just a few seconds later she saw your FaceTime request appear on the screen. "Yes, baby girl?"

"Oh my gosh, Madison! I'm so sorry! I didn't really mean to do that, I just wasn't thinking-"

"I'm not mad, y/n."

"You're not?"

"No. I mean, I know we were trying to keep things private but... it feels kinda good getting it all out in the open. We don't have to hide anymore and I have to admit that I like the thought of that. I like the thought of us going out and me being able to kiss you or hold you close in my arms without worry."

"Me too, baby." You smiled. "Hey, I know it's late and you have an early morning ahead of you so why don't I let you go and we can talk more tomorrow?"

"Are you sure?"

You nodded. "I'm sure. Sweet dreams, my love. I love you."

She smiled and blew you a kiss. "Love you too."

She ended the call and threw her phone gently beside her. She knew this would be all over social media and articles soon, but she was happier than she'd felt in a long time.

You letting the cat out of the bag wasn't such a bad thing after all. She knew things would be different and there'd be opinions from strangers, but she wouldn't let that change what you have.

Either way, whatever happened from here on out, you'd get through it together.