Chapter 41: Beyond Slade's Hell

"I feel like my body has gone thru hell came back, and then go back again" Kaminari complained with a pained voice

"Hear hear! At least he dealt with you pretty quickly!" Sato shot back

"Fair enough..."

All males from both Heroic Courses were relaxing in the campus hot springs, one of the newest additions to the campus. Something that all the students and even teachers vouched for when Nezu proposed the idea.

Since then it became a very popular place by many for relaxation. The hot spring was managed, maintained and cleaned by the students themselves, taking rotations and following a schedule like which class should clean it or which one would use it a certain hour. All this managed in the weekly meetings between class presidents from all courses of the three years.

Today was the turn for the first year heroic courses, and here they were, relaxing their sore and beaten bodies after an intense day of training, or more like beating.

Christmas passed, followed then by December and January, and as the days and weeks passed, as they followed their everyday schedules, the students noticed it, it was subtle at the beginning, but then it started to became more and more noticeable.

The training which they handled everyday, was by no mean easy, fitting UA's reputation, and since Midoriya sensei joined the faculty, the training got harder... but lately, it became like harsher, like hell.

Quirk training became nearly unbearable, with Aizawa coming up with new methods every day to push their abilities way beyond their limits, even Heroics training became more difficult, with All Might running more complicated and harder drills and scenarios, making it not only physically but also mentally taxing.

And training with Izuku... All the students shuddered.

It became inhumane, like their were training in the gates of Hell itself, no scratch that as if they were training in Hell itself.

Aside from the occasional lecture, there were no more theory classes. It was literally a beatdown, akin to the one they received in the Pussycats boot camp, where Izuku attacked them non stop with a wooden sword, until they either faint or vomit, the students can either try to defend themselves, or try counter attacking, if they were brave enough.

Every time they ended one session (which thankfully was the last one of the day), the students were so tired and beaten down, that they only had the energy to go back to their dorms, take a shower, help Sato and Bakugo with the dinner, do homework and then going straight to bed.

The training was so brutal that even Monoma and Bakugo were not taunting each other, and even Mineta didn't have the energy to leer on the girls.

Which brings them here, to the hots spring, relaxing in the warm waters to lessen the pain from their sore muscles, and enjoying the relative silence of the place.

"You know what? I don't know why, but suddenly I have the feeling that next week's training is going to be worse" Awase blurted out

All students looked at each other, before shuddering as they felt a shiver in their spines, as they were starting, to think that maybe, there was some truth inside his words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just as they feared, the words Awase spoke were completely true, as both Heroics Courses found themselves at 4 AM, on the campus main building roof, specifically on the Helipad.