Chapter 24: End of Summer Break and Confrontation

Nothing major happened after the Provisional Exams, and with nothing to do, the students took advantage of the final days of their summer break to relax and do leisure activities. For the teachers, however, no classes didn't mean relaxation, but more time to focus on Pro Hero work.

Today was the last day before the beginning of the second term in September. Many people will think that students will be depressed at the perspective of starting classes again, but for the heroic courses of UA, they were more fired up than anything ever since Slade started to teach.

However this day main event was not focused on the students, but something else being broadcaster on the Tv.

Ever since the revelation of the true identity of Slade, the enigmatic combat instructor that taught at UA, and his participation in the Kamino Ward Incident, the Japanese population has been on uproar.

Despite the clear showcase of his abilities during that particular battle, there were still the stubborn quirk elitists that were complaining that a "quirkless trash" couldn't be teaching at a school as prestigious as UA. Such complaints were so numerous that even set Principal Nezu to the edge.

So in the end, to shut them up, Nezu decided to hold a live stream of an intel recovery exercise where Izuku alone took part in. This announcement alone was enough to excite the population, that for that day all the streets in Japan were empty without a single sound, as everyone was in their homes watching the live stream from Tv, including the students who were in their dorms.

That is why now, under all those eyes, Izuku was in one of UA's fake cities, standing in front of a skyscraper that was swarmed by a small army of military combat type robots,

"This is ridiculous" Izuku said. He bought his hand to his ear, activating a small communication device attached to it.

"Eraserhead? Do I really have to do this?" he said, without any care that he was saying the words aloud

A few minutes of silence passed, as he listened the device

"A show?" he replied incredulously

More words were whispered to his ears

"Well... if they want a show so be it... let's give them a goddamn show" he finished, as he drew out his custom modified Five Seven Guns, and without a single ounce of hesitation, sprinted towards the entrance, where dozens of robots were waiting him.

Dodging through the hail of bullets and missiles fired at him, with a barrage of horizontal shots, he dispatched the first dozen of robots that went to confront him, each armor piercing shot destroying joints and eyes.

He then ejected both magazines, and threw the guns in the air, ahead of him, and in a fluid motion took out 2 new magazines, where the they inserted themselves in the empty handles of the guns. With new bullets, he continues to shoot on his way to the entrance.

These type of robots might be quite troublesome to deal for a standard quirk user, as their exterior was covered of composite armour on, and despite the obvious weight, they moved as fast a lightweight bot without armor.

Unfortunately for them, Izuku gun's bullets were made out of depleted uranium and the casings packed ten times the gunpowder of a standard one, which made them extremely lethal. If a cheap gun were to fire one of those, it will explode with the first shot.

It should also be added that Izuku's body was at a higher peak than those of a Olympic athlete, layers after layers of muscles were compacted and condensed in his body, and along the high density of his bones, made him capable of sustain a great amount of damage and return in kind.