Chapter 8: Izakaya night

Whines and complaints could be heard along the corridor, as Class 1A students dragged themselves back to their classroom, completely exhausted after the exams, understandable considering they were pushed to their limits mentally and physically. Those who had a little more energy left were celebrating, as they managed to pass the practical test, either by capturing their teacher or escaping them through the gate.

That didn't meant that it was an easy task, even with the teachers being held back by some weights, they were still seasoned Pro Heroes with years of experience, so it was natural for some of the students to not pass the exam, as evidenced by the gloomy aura surrounding Kirishima, Sato, Mina, and Kaminari.

"That sure was challenging..."

"Now I understand why they are called Pro Heroes"

"I was so scared"

The students were so immersed in their own thoughts that they completely forgot to ask their class powerhouses, how did they fare against the number one Pro Hero, All Might, as the cameras filming the exam were completely destroyed by the destructive power of the three.

But the arrival of their homeroom teacher and combat instructor squashed whatever thing was in their minds.

"So... as you can see, these exams mark the end of the first term of your first year" Aizawa started

"Judging by some of your faces, we can see that some of you are conscious that you have failed the exam, but don't worry, as for the threat of not going to the trip camp if you fail the exam..." Slade continued

"It was a logical ruse.." Aizawa finished with a shit eating grin

"..."

Even if the students were not giving any expressions, the ones who failed the exam were all screaming in joy, before being silenced by Aizawa's death glare.

"Still mark my words..." Slade said, completely serious "For those who have failed, me and Aizawa will continue the lessons and point out the parts where you have failed, during the camp, at night"

Such words were like a knife repeatedly stabbing a doll that was the relief and happiness of the ones who didn't pass, who once again sunk on their seats in complete depression, thinking about the perspective of being taught by their two most ruthless teachers.

"As for the rest of class" he continued "You may have passed, but that doesn't mean that you can slack off..." He finished the sentence with a glare, making everyone shudder

"I suggest you review all the class materials..." Aizawa spoke

"Indeed... With that said, enjoy the weekend, class dismissed..." Slade finished

Without any more words to say both teachers walked out of the classroom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the students began to leave the classroom, all excitedly talking about what they were going to do during the weekend, the class two powerhouses clenched their teeth in frustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the faculty was in a lively mood, as they graded their students' tests. As the weekend came, even if many of the teachers have patrols to attend as their job as Pro Heroes, it was still a blessing for them, as they didn't have to teach the students, thus it meant having more free time for themselves.