Chapter 34: A New Move

As winter came, nothing major happened in the campus, with the exception that Eri was now officially under UA's care. Or more like under Aizawa and Izuku's care, as they were the only two people the little girl could trust, aside of Mirio of course.

While Aizawa filled the role as her new paternal figure (without him realizing and much to the delight of the staff who teased him mercilessly once they caught the wind of this) that didn't stop for a wave of rumors to be spread across the entire Japan once Izuku was spotted with Eri in a mall shopping for her winter clothes.

Flashback

Izuku was quietly sipping his coffee while he read the morning news from a tablet, nothing out of ordinary, the usual car accident in the highways, the typical robbery that happens during the night and the arrest of a wannabe villain trying to make a name for himself, just your everyday news. Those were his thoughts till he read a particular article that nearly made him spit his coffee, something that was mirrored by the rest of the teachers.

"Our hero has a secret love child? Who is the mother? Could her be one of them?"

In a big edited picture there was him in the middle carrying Erin with one arm, who was eating a caramelized apple, while in the other hand he was holding dozens of shopping bags. Surrounding him there were four other pictures of females with him next to them.

Ryukyu and him talking on top of a skyscraper.

Fuyumi and him on one of their dates.

Him escorting Melissa on one of her shopping trips

Nejire and him flying on the sky while patrolling

It was that day that Izuku truly found out that the Japanese media has gone bonkers and truly lacked any ounce of rationality and logic.

Despite his outer appearance, he was technically 18, no matter how bizarre Japanese Laws were regarding relationships.

He has been in Japan for only 9 months, and even if he somehow managed to impregnate someone, the child would either be a baby still growing inside a womb or on the verge of being birth, and Eri was already 7.

As far as he knew he was in no romantic relationship with anyone (at least from his perspective) and he doubted anyone was interested in him. Even then it was kind of puzzling on why Melissa, Ryukyu, Fuyumi and Nejire would blush every time they were with him and the word "baby" and "birth" were mentioned.

Women were truly mysterious beings.

He pinched the bridge of his nose to calm down the incoming headache, before he focused on more important matters, like the lesson he was preparing now for the first year UA Heroic Courses, or more like upcoming surprise for the students of Class 1-A who were showing off the results of their internships.

In all honesty seeing them showing out new moves against the robots was making him proud of them. There were those who just keep perfecting and improving their original moves like Iida or Jiro, and others who were just discovered their latent new abilities, like Tokoyoami, who now fought along Dark Shadow as a duo or Shinso who was beginning to create his own fighting style, not a rough copy of Aizawa abilities.

But out of all of them, nobody could compare to the change that Bakugo and Todoroki went through. Under Endeavour's guidance, both powerhouses not only came up with new moves but also their personalities subtly changed. He had hear rumors about an incident between a duo and a fanatic villain who wanted to die at the hands of the Flame Hero, where the show of abilities they put out was outstanding.