Chapter 43: Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

"So problem child... what made you you bring us here? While I admit going to your family villa sure is a place worth visiting, I would rather prefer be sleeping on my only day off" Aizawa grumbled

It was a Sunday, when Izuku invited the whole staff to the Midoriya's villa. The enormous compound, which size was equal to the one where Endeavour lived, was hidden in between mountains near Musutafu, completely untouched ever since Izuku left Japan.

However upon his return, as he retook his family affairs, that also involved going back to his childhood home.

The man remained silent, as he motioned them to follow him inside.

Despite being abandoned for roughly nine years, the Japanese style gardens around the house were spotless, as if a professional gardener took care of them 24/7, even the koi inside the pond looked well fed.

All thanks to countless of bots that Hisashi Midoriya made and programmed himself.

Upon entering, they were startled when a feminine robotic voice greeted them.

"Welcome back Izuku"

Izuku stood there, before releasing his breath and whispering

"Hello again Pandora"

Taking out his shoes, and putting on a pair of slippers before stepping on the tatami floors, he motioned the staff to follow do the same by pointing a cabinet.

After that, they followed him to what looked like a Japanese style living room, where a chabudai (table with short legs) stood in the middle surrounded by zabuton (red thin pillows to sit on).

Ignoring the confused stares, he raised his hands and clapped.

So fast that a normal person would think that it just fast clapping from it, but for the heroes it sounded like Morse code, but it was so fast they were not able to discern the letters or numbers from it.

Almost immediately, the tatami under the table sunk with it, and then slid backwards to a compartment that just opened, revealing a hidden staircase below it.

Still in astonishment, the teachers followed Izuku down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they progressed lights started to automatically turn on following their pace, until they found themselves staring to what looked like an enormous underground hangar.

As the lights turned on, they started to see that it was split in nine blocks, in a 3X3 formation, each one with offering a different facilities.

The most noticeable one was the block in the middle, where Izuku's hovercraft could be seen, on what looked like a platform that judging by the scorching marks was where Hisashi used to take off.

The blocks on it's left and right looked like they were sparring zones, evidenced by the metal platform where multiple combat dummies could be seen.

The three blocks up of the middle seemed like a combination of lab and research centre, with multiple table with numerous pieces of machinery that looked very complex.

The down left block was like a kitchen and rest area.

The block down the middle was the infirmary, seeing the medical machinery and the medical beds there.

And the down right block was the works station, where a lot of recent activity could be seen.

Unlike the other blocks, the workshop was surrounded by four walls, made of metal, and judging by it's thickness, bulletproof glass.