Chapter 55: Debut

Many reporters struggled to set their cameras, as a rainstorm raged on their heads.

They were in one of the main berths of Tokyo's port, where a group of villains was cornered by the police and multiple heroes.

From what many witnesses and bystanders reported, the group made caused huge caused while seeking someone who could use a healing quirk, which puzzled many as they went through several hospitals, where some people reported their quirk being taken and then returned, almost as if they were in search for quirk compatibility.

Just as the heroes caught wind of their intentions, the group kidnapped a young boy and girl, son and daughter of a doctor who worked on one of the hospitals they attacked.

Fortunately, whatever plan the villains had for those kids, couldn't be enacted, as they were quickly surrounded, forcing them to retaliate, breaking out a fight that was dragged from the center of Tokyo to its port.

Despite being totally outnumbered, the villains proved themselves to be more difficult to apprehend when each one of them showed their quirks and capabilities, and even more when the leader, someone that went by the name of Nine, revealed that he could employ multiple quirks.

In a whim, multiple lasers emerged from his fingers, forcing multiples heroes surrounding them to scatter, and when many tried to retaliate with long-range quirks, he erected several barriers around him and his associates to block all the attacks.

And the villain was not even done, with Nine acting as the eye of it, a massive storm started to gather around, and the villain proceeded to unleash lightning after lightning, striking many heroes down.

All hope seemed lost, when the highest-ranking hero present, Gang Orca, was struck down shielding two more heroes who were the intended targets until...

"Wait! Look up!" one of the many civilians pointed to the sky, causing many to lift their heads up.

Up in the stormy sky, a familiar hovercraft could be seen, and from its opened cargo bay, 5 figures jumped out, and despite the rain and poor visibility, one of them could be easily identified by his long coat and sword.

The New Number One Pro Hero Slade

And his three interns and sidekick, Shoto, Ground Zero, Tsukuyomi, and Lelimillion.

To the awe of the heroes and villains alike, the young hero drew out his sword, and with a single swing, split the storm in half, ceasing all lightning attacks.

Ground Zero and Shoto followed their teacher by unleashing a rain of AP shot bullets and fire on the villains forcing them to scatter while Lelimillion used a punch to clear the rain with sheer air pressure, Tsukuyomi, taking advantage of their distraction, used Dark Shadow to snatch the two unconscious kids from the grasp of the Chimera.

All of them, teachers, interns, and sidekicks landed in front of the villains.

With the storm clear, snippets of their conversation could be clearly heard

"So... you are the one who defeated the master" Nine began, inspecting the sword-wielding hero with interest.

"Nine... former associate of All for One, what is your business with these two kids?" Slade asked, without taking his eyes from him, as Tsukuyomi handed both unconscious children to the police

"I simply desire the boy's quirk, my body needs it in order to heal, before establishing my ideal world" Nine replied as his group started to tense their muscles

"A fool's dream, there is nothing ideal... and yours only equals meaningless carnage... we won't let you take the children" Izuku replied as his interns and sidekick mirrored his posture