Chapter 12: Welcome to Slade's hell

5:00 AM

"Well, good morning everyone..." started Aizawa in his usual deaadpan voice.

In front of him stood both heroic courses, with all it's students struggling to stay awake as they had only slept less than 4 hours. Both homeroom teachers were already in their hero costume, while Slade choose to forgo his usual suit and wear a dark green military outfit, with both arms sleeves up. How the three of them were perfectly awake (except Aizawa who is always tired) was a mystery to them.

"Class 1-A, for today you will begin with rigurous all body training, following this trip objective of strengthening your quirk, so you could achieve your temporary licenses" Aizawa continued.

"Class 1-B! You lot, on the other hand, will be training with Slade in combat" Vlad King continued, talking to his class.

"The reason behind such decisions is that while Class 1-A had already got a first-hand experience with real villain attacks..." he glared at both classes daring them to start and argument "...giving them an edge on practical situations, it didn't give them time to develop their quirks and abilities, unlike Class 1-B, who had a rather peaceful semester, had more time to get more to know their quirks" Slade explained

For the first time in history, the students from Class 1-B were truly jealous of their counterparts, for they have already been given a taste of their combat teacher practical combat lessons. Now that they started to truly awake and take a note of their surroundings, the area around them had structures and obstacles that suspiciously resembled a military boot camp.

Class 1-A wasn't feeling smug either, with the perspective of training with their ruthless homeroom teacher.

"So starting today we will focus on upgrading your quirks. I will be pushing beyond your limits, so try not to kick the bucket on me...." Aizawa grinned like a maniac

"Class 1-B, hope you send your prayers... because I will train you until you drop dead" Slade added, his eyes showing a not so friendly glint.

Both classes started to think that going to this camp trip was a mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later... Class 1-A training grounds...

Aizawa tried his best to hide his grin behind the nest of capture tape coiled around him, as he supervised the students pushing beyond their limits in order to get to know and develope their quirks at a quicker space, their screams of pain were nothing but music to his years, making this camp trip almost worth it.

Bakugo Katsuki: Plunging his hands in boiling water to expand his sweat glands, creating repeatedly explosion to increase the scale of his attacks.

Todoroki Shoto: Alternating between getting fire and ice, to get his body used to the cold, and to adjust the temperature of his flames. Also learning to activate both quirks simultaneously.

Sero Hanta: Continuously producing tape to increase his tape capacity, strength, shot speed and stickiness.

Eijiro Kirishima and Ojiro Mashirao: Sparring continuously, to increase the durability of Hardening and Tails quirks, also to get practice both combat styles.

Kaminari Denki: By running his electric current though a large capacity battery, and then reabsorbing it back, his training his body to handle huge amounts of electricity.

Koji Koda: Constantly singing, to build up his vocal cords, also to make him less shy.

Yuga Aoyama: Shooting his quirk repeatedly or continuously, so he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts, and increase his range.