Chapter 29: Not all lives can be saved

Izuku grumbled in annoyance as he faced Rikiya. Apparently the villain, prior the fight had taken a dose of Trigger, and now that it started to have effect, it enhanced his quirk to the point where he was able to steal the vitality of everyone by merely breathing.

Which why he managed to caught everyone by surprise, stealing the stamina of nearly everyone and using it to gain more muscle and break from the bindings restraining him.

In the process of doing this, he left Nejire, Uraraka and the remaining police force out of commission, the only people that remained standing were him and Ryukyu, albeit the latter was barely holding herself.

Which made everything more difficult for him, as he couldn't just kill him, only restrain, yet he was quickly running out of ideas on how to do so without heavy maiming being involved.

"Who are you... you should be on the ground out of energy like the others" the Expendable said, a little bit surprised

"This drainage is nothing compared to fight for one week straight" Izuku replied, before he went in action again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was something instantaneous, something he made subconsciously, one minute he was fighting for his life, trying to keep Eri safe, as her captor showed no restrain on his attacks.

Despite managing to knock out Chrono, the aide was healed by Overhaul, and to make the matters worse, Nemouto joined the fight, who managed to maintain consciousness with sheer will, despite the damage he received from Mirio earlier.

Overhaul threw his pawn a small box, who already had a gun, and the moment he saw a particular bullet being loaded he immediately understood what he had to do.

Even using One for All wouldn't be fast enough to move her out of the way, so he did what a hero do, he used himself as a shield for the little girl, while presenting a reassuring smile for her.

But Eri, despite her young age, knew what was about to happen, she knew what those bullets were and their effects

"Because of me..." she thought as her horn started to tingle

Nobody could explain what happened in the following minute

The moment the bullet hit Mirio, was the exact moment that Eri quirk activated, added by Mirio's All for One he activated unconsciously.

What happened then, was unexpected

Eri's quirk turned the organic remains of the bullet against itself, canceling it's negating properties, while from the fists of Mirio, black tendrils appeared, in an explosive manner, trashing against the surrounding spikes, however Overhaul and Chrono were fast enough to evade them, albeit by a hair breath

"What is this!" Overhaul exclaimed, training to comprehend what was happening

However his attention was soon diverted, when the wall sealing one of the entry points to the chamber crumbled, revealing the figures of Nighteye and Eraserhead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku evaded a blow from the huge villain, and with a drop kick, forced him on his knees.

"Uravity! Froppy! Now!"

Uraraka, who managed to sneak behind the villain, used her quirk negating his gravity, Tsuyu followed by wrapping her tongue around his waist and hurl him to a wall stunning him.