Chapter 33: Manners maketh man

"We are changing locations?" Aizawa said as he graded some papers

It was a Saturday afternoon at UA, and after a long day of practical lessons whereas the students were rejoicing themselves of their weekend freedom, the teachers were in the staff room grading papers and writing reports.

One week has passed since the now dubbed "The Nomu Double Attack". Thanks to the efforts of Izuku, Endeavour and Hawks the damage and the casualties were kept to a minimum. And with this victory, Endeavour cemented his position as the number One Pro Hero.

Now that a little peace returned to the society, it gave the heroes the opportunity of taking a break.

"Well, apparently during one of our nights, some heroes saw us and asked if they could join..." Midnight said

"So yeah! We obviously accepted and because they are quite a bunch, we changed location but the time is the same!" Mic exclaimed enthusiastically

"...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is the place" Izuku said to no one as he stood in front of what looked like an old looking Izakaya, where laughter and people chatting could be hear from the inside.

Entering though the double doors, he was greeted with a big room styled in an odd mix between an izakaya and old English pub, with a pool table on the left, a bar facing the kitchen on the right and tables haphazardly distributed in the middle, however what was the most surprising thing of it was not it's traditional decorations, or the impressive collection of alcoholic beverages on display in the bar but it's clientele.

There was a group of drunkards in one of the tables, but the rest were all occupies by Pro Heroes in civilian attire, all of them from the higher rank.

Mount Lady, Edgeshot, Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Mirko, even Hawks was among them

"Problem Child!" Aizawa called him from the bar, instantly pinning all the attention on him

Ignoring all the gazes, he took the empty seat between Ryukyu and Aizawa, who was getting annoyed by Joke.

"I trust anything is okay here?" he said

"If you mean by okay that Hizashi and Nemuri are already drunk, Vlad and Snipe challenged Fat Gum to a drinking contest and Joke is annoying me right next to me, yes, everything is okay" Aizawa deadpanned

"Pfffff! C'mon Eraser you liked that joke!" Emi Fukado laughed while banging her mug on the table, where multiple empty mugs could be seen (seriously that must be like the amount someone of All Might size would drink!)

"Listen here you little..." Aizawa turned his head in direction of the green haired woman, making the teen sweat drop

"Hello again Izuku" Ryukyu said to his right

"Hello again Ryukyu, how was your day?" he greeted as he asked for a Highball (whisky and soda cocktail)

"I am..." the Dragon Lady was about to reply when the conversation was interrupted by a loud yell.

"So you are the new big shot!" the voice of the Mirko, the Rabbit Hero, resonated in the whole bar, as she approached the man.

"And here I though that Present Mic was the lousy one" Izuku blurted out, earning several gasps.

"Heh? You want to fight punk?" Mirko said with an irritated smile.

"Up to you but I would be happy to oblige" Izuku replied.