I am partially back... With an idea!

Hello to all readers! After a long hiatus of intense studying and exams, I have finally retaken writing. Sometimes a break is necessary (even if I didn't finish correcting...) and it can give you new perspectives and ideas. So now, when I was starting off with anatomy books, it suddenly popped into my head an idea, an interesting project. 

There are many Top Heroes of the World, and while some are listed, there is tons of ground to be covered, so I thought it would be fun to hold a little contest. 

It has come to my attention that many of you come from different countries, so I thought it would be fun for you to come with your own Heroes OCs, there will be many of course, so I will have to choose, so think carefully when you are creating your OC!Just follow the next guidelines...

HERO 

NAME

COUNTRY

RANK

QUIRK

QUIRK DESCRIP (PROS/CONS)

BACKSTORY

PERSONALITY (doesn't matter if he is an asshole or saint, or stereotyped)

Take these guidelines in a word and compile your OC there, then post it in one comment (to prevent headaches please)

Also don't make it obviously OP are whatsoever, make them interesting like it can have simple actions but a lot of uses, it doesn't matter how the quirk is, it all depends on how the hero you are writing uses it.

I strongly encourage you to make use of your country's story, culture, and stereotypes, for I am sure it will bring lots of difference and variety

Don't bother with N1 from Korea, Italy, England, America, Taiwan, China, Singapour, or Egypt (some are in films and others I have an idea...)

The deadline is till I finish correcting all chapters.

I'll be waiting for your comments!

Let your imagination fly wide!