Chapter 5: Introduction to the staff

"As concerns of our new combat instructor, he should be arriving right.... now" Nedzu finished as a knock was heard "Please enter Mr. Slade"

All the staff, even Shota, who was now completely healed, thanks to a healing overload courtesy of Recovery Girl, leaned towards the door in anticipation as it opened, revealing behind a tall man wearing a black suit as choice of clothing.

However what immediately their attention was not on his prominent Japanese features, nor the sword strapped to his belt or even the well-hidden gun holsters, but his eyes, green eyes that seemed to be empty, devoid of life, eyes that have seen everything, from war to the crudest aspects of it, yet, they also showed someone confident in his own abilities and perfectly aware of his own capabilities.

The stare off between the two sides was broken off by a loud thud, courtesy Midnight, who has fainted with a nosebleed.

"Greetings, teacher staff of UA, my name is Slade, I am the newly hired combat instructor, I have heard and analyzed all of you, so... I look forward to working with you... Professors Aizawa Shota, Hizashi Yamada, Seijiro Khan, Ken Ishiyama, Thirteen, Ectoplasm, Snipe, Ryo Inui, Higari Maijima, Sorahiko Torino, and lastly... Toshinori Yanagi" Slade addressed everyone in the room

"As for you...You can deflate All Might, I know your secret"

As soon as that phrase left the newcomer's mouth, every faculty member sprung to action, only to be stopped by Nedzu raised paw

"Pray do tell me Mr. Slade... how did you manage to come across such an interesting piece of information, after all, it is not something that is widely known, so where did you find it?" Nedzu said with a dangerous tone.

"Analyzing him" the mercenary turned teacher bluntly responded, seemingly unnerved by the fact that he was facing seasoned pros and the Symbol of Peace himself

"All Might you have serious problem in regards of managing your time limit..." he continued, with a tone that reminded the Pro Heroes of a certain old retired hero and a nurse...

"In regards, if I"m in the right side, let"s just say that you are not the only one who have a grudge in regards to a century-old villain" he finished, making the rest of the staff look at him strangely, but made Gran Torino, All Might and Nedzu gain a look of understanding.

"He is on our side, lower your weapons" All Might said as he deflated, as the others obeyed, albeit reluctantly. "Please take a seat Mr. Slade" he said as he signaled an empty seat next to Aizawa, who was watching him with a rather inquisitive look.

"So.. after this lovely introduction" Nedzu started, making several splutter "As you know, this is Mr. Slade, the new combat instructor that I hired, one of the best mercenaries of the world"

"The reasons behind why I hired him is because in regards of the USJ incident, even if our students are Heroes in training, even if they are taught by the finest, they are still young, but unlike Mr. Slade here, who is also young, they lack experience. So who is better than let them be taught by someone who experienced literally everything?" he asked rhetorically

"Not in an attempt to offend you, Slade, but in terms of combat what will you teach them?" Aizawa asked, a little bit hesitant. He had no doubt, that the young one had experience, but does he have the experience to teach? His mind was still fresh from the disaster that was All Might first class.

"Eraserhead, make no mistake, I don't have a lot of experience in regards to teachings, but still I know how to train people... I will try my best to guide them" Slade then cleared his throat