Chapter 24: Troubled

Seungcheol

"Should we watch the continuation of it?" Jeonghan asked as soon as Joshua left the room.

I tried to remain calm as I answered, "I don't think we should. Maybe when Joshua's here next time. Let's just watch another one."

He nodded as he moved away from me and stretched his arms while yawning. I turned to the other side as I heaved out a sigh of relief. I held my chest in attempt to calm my raging heart beat. I'm just wishing right now to not let Jeonghan hear it or notice my awkwardness.

"Should we sleep instead? I'm already sleepy, plus I am so tired. I just want a rest," Jeonghan suggested as he yawned again.

Thank goodness.

"Sure, you can sleep there on the vacant bed. It's clean, don't worry," I said.

He stood up and went straight to the bed and plopped himself on it. I chuckled a bit as I shut down the television and went on my own bed.

"Won't you clean up first?" I asked Jeonghan.

He sat up lazily to face me, "I didn't bring any shirt nor my toothbrush."

"I have an extra toothbrush in the bathroom, you can use it. I can also lend you a shirt."

"Alright then," he said and stood up.

I took a deep breath when Jeonghan went to the bathroom. It feels like this is the first time I breathe eversince we entered this room. I felt so suffocated before. Not the kind of suffocation where I'll die, but the kind of where I find it hard to breathe because of a certain someone who's invading my personal space and clinging onto me the whole time we're watching.

I just felt so thankful he did not hear the sounds of my heart beat. I couldn't control it earlier. He was so close to me.

Him, sitting next to me was fine. Definitely fine. But with him sitting next to me with his head resting on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my waist had me froze. I was so stiff the whole movie. He was practically hugging me! Him, Yoon fucking Jeonghan! How the fuck can I calm down?

It doesn't help that he's gonna sleep over here. The only thing that's keeping me sane was that he's gonna sleep on the other bed. Or else I'm probably doomed. I don't want him to notice my unsettled heart. I don't want to creep them out when even I can't understand what I'm feeling.

I snapped out of my own thoughts when the door of my bathroom clicked open and Jeonghan's head was peeking slightly.

"Can I have the shirt you're going to lend?" He said in his unusual shy tone. This is the first time I've heard him use that tone and it is amusing to see him like this.

I nodded and went to my closet to find a shirt which can fit to Jeonghan's proportion. I pulled out one of my plain blue shirt and tossed it to Jeonghan's waiting hands.

"Thanks, Cheol!" He quickly exclaimed before he closed the door.

I let out my smile when he couldn't see me anymore. Crap, I had never thought I'll smile like an idiot because of one's adorableness.

I stood up on my bed as soon as Jeonghan went out of the bathroom. He smiled at me which I returned lightly before I enter the bathroom. I hurriedly locked it up and went to the sink to wash my face.