Chapter 7: Winter Trip

"What the hell is happening?" Jihoon asked while staring outside the window of the cafeteria.

"No one knows," Minghao said.

The whole cafeteria was loud, for all of them keeps on talking, asking each other what is happening and why are flowers falling from the sky again.

Everyone were pre-occupied of watching the flowers that they didn't noticed something.

No one saw how the red thread showed up for a brief moment. No one saw the vines that showed up along with the thread.

No one saw it.

They were all busy staring at the window that they didn't notice the time. The bell rang, indicating that lunch time was over. Series of complaints were heard in the cafeteria.

"I haven't even touch my lunch!"
"Why lunch time is so fast but class hours aren't?"
"I know right?"

"Let's go, Jisoo hyung," Wonwoo said as he pulled Jisoo's uniform, wanting to leave as soon as possible since he doesn't like being near Seungcheol.

"Oh my! I need to hurry up now! See you later guys!" Minghao exclaimed. He gave Jun a peck on his cheek before he sprinted away.

Seungcheol sighed as he stared at his foods. He haven't even touch it too. His stomach was grumbling. He regretted being too pre-occupied by the falling flowers that he forgot he's hungry.

"Here. Eat this instead," Jisoo then handed a biscuit to Seungcheol who furrowed his brows.

"You didn't touch your food. You might be hungry," Jisoo said. When Seungcheol didn't take the food from his hand, he reached for Seungcheol's hands instead and placed the biscuit there. He gave the older a warm smile before he let himself be pulled by his friends.

"We'll go ahead, Seungcheol. Let's just talk later," Jeonghan said and hurriedly followed his friends who's running outside the cafeteria.

Seungcheol was left there while staring at the biscuit in his hand.

"I'm late already, what's the use of running?" He mumbled to himself, and instead of eating the food in his food tray, he found himself eating the biscuit Jisoo gave him.

***

"Why am I paired up with them?!"
"I don't even know who's this Jooheon guy!"
"Who is Nayeon? And Mina and Sana and this Dahyun?"
"Oh shit, I'm paired with Taehyung!"
"Roommates and team mates are the same?!"

The bulletin board was crowded with students as they pushed each other to see the pairings of roommates and team mates.

The incident earlier at lunch time quickly died as the upcoming winter trip had resurfaced again. The students were excited, so they already forgot about the falling flowers.

When the students looking at the bulletin decreased, that's when Jisoo and his friends decided to look at it.

Wonwoo's eyes widened.

"What the fuck? We're paired with Seungcheol?"

Jisoo quickly slapped his lips, "Language, Jeon Wonwoo."

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and didn't respond.

Jisoo's eyes narrowed at the list.

"Oh. We're also paired up with Jeonghan," he said.

"How about Junhui and Minghao?" Jihoon asked.

"They're in a different team." Jisoo said.

"I thought roommates and team mates were different," Jihoon said, "How did they came up with the pairings, by the way?"