Chapter 4: The Legend

"A-argh..." Jisoo mumbled as he clutched onto Seungcheol's arms unknowingly.

Seungcheol would harshly shrug it off if it weren't for their aching hearts. So instead of shrugging Jisoo's hands off him, he also clutches his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder who's silently whimpering in pain while holding on Jisoo's arms.

They're holding each other, enduring their aching hearts (no pun intended) while silently wishing for it to end.

They didn't have any idea about what's happening outside. They can't hear the screamings in shock and awe by the students because they were busy enduring their own pain. They can't even mutter some help, let alone stand up to call someone.

"I-i ca-can't-ta-ke i..t..." Jeonghan cuts off what Jisoo was saying by pressing his hand that's holding Jisoo's arms.

"M..me too.." Jeonghan muttered, almost inaudible.

"D..don't t-talk..." Seungcheol shuts the two of them off.

"B-but-"

"I s-said, don't t-talk.." despite the pain Seungcheol is feeling, he managed to shut Jisoo up with his infamous glare. Immediately, Jisoo closed his lips along with his eyes.

A few more minutes of enduring, the pain was slowly reducing. They all sighed in relief when they managed to sit and lean on the restroom's wall.

"W..why isn't anyone coming-here?" Jeonghan asked, catching his breath.

"I th-thought i'm going to die..." Jisoo whispered.

Seungcheol didn't say anything. He remained leaning on the wall, catching his breath with his eyes closed.

When they all managed to breath properly, one by one, they stood up.

"What the fuck just happened." Seungcheol muttered.

Just when they thought it's all fine, Seungcheol, who was about to leave the restroom, fell down.

Jisoo shrieked in surprise while Jeonghan immediately went to Seungcheol. He examined Seungcheol's pulse and sighed in relief when he felt his pulse.

"Jisoo, I need some help! Help me carry this douchebag in the infirmary! Quick!" Jeonghan said to Jisoo who immediately complied despite his trembling hands.

Jisoo helped Jeonghan put Seungcheol in his back, then they ran off to the infirmary.

But they didn't even go far away from the restroom when Jisoo stopped.

"What... is this?" Jisoo asked as a flower fell on his head.

"Ya! Why are you still standing there?!" Jisoo turned to Jeonghan and saw him struggling to carry Seungcheol in his back.

He turned to the falling flowers once again, before running towards Jeonghan to help him guide Seungcheol. They both scurried towards the infirmary with Jisoo still questioning why flowers are falling from the sky while Jeonghan is still oblivious about it.

Jisoo frantically opened the door and made way for Jeonghan to enter. He clumsily laid down the unconscious Seungcheol on the nearest bed.

"Jisoo! Call the nurse in charge!" Jeonghan yelled while he's examining Seungcheol. He frowned when he didn't hear any response from the latter.

He turned around to look for Jisoo, who's standing on the doorway while staring at something.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and went to Jisoo.

"What's with yo-" He didn't finish what he's going to say when he saw what jisoo was staring at.

"What the fuck... is happening?" He muttered in surprised.