Chapter 13: Under The Starry Night

"Just enjoy the buffet kids! Eat all you want and remember: NO SHARING." The headmaster said and smiled as he walked away from the students.

All the students were at the rooftop of the hotel where there was also a large infinity shaped pool. The luxurious buffet was served there, and so as the plain ramen for the other students.

The teams were scattered all over. They weren't in their own team anymore since the headmaster let them just for the night.

Even Jisoo's team separated ways after getting their foods. Baekho and his friends went on their own, while Jisoo and his group were sitting near the pool. Jun and Minghao (who seemed like they're not in good terms since they came separately) had joined them already.

The atmosphere between them was awkward and Jeonghan couldn't take it anymore. He put his chopsticks down and heaved a deep sigh which caught the attention of his silent friends.

"What's with the two of you?" Jeonghan asked while raising an eyebrow at the two chinese fellow who's unusually seated apart from each other and is trying their best to avert their eyes away.

"Nothing, hyung." "Minghao's being unreasonable." They answered simultaneously which confused the others.

Minghao immediately glared at the older chinese male upon hearing what he said. He was about to say something when Jeonghan butts in.

"What? Did something happened?" He asked once again, older brother mode: on.

"How can nothing happened when he's being unreasonable?" Jun said, not even bothering to look at Minghao who's still glaring at him.

"Tell m—"

"Did you expect me to be cool about what I've saw? Excuse me, I'm not being unreasonable with my attitude. You are just being insensitive again," Minghao retorted furiously.

Jun frowned, "Where am I being insensitive, huh? Tell me, where? I was just talking with him!"

"I won't have any problem if you were just talking with someone else. But he is not just someone else!"

"Don't involve the past in here, Minghao. That has nothing to do with this!"

"How can it has nothing to do? It was basically the reason why I'm acting like this!"

"Acting like what? Being unreasonable?"

"I'm not unreasonable!"

"Then how can you justify your attitude, huh? He was approaching you nicely and you'd roll your eyes? Really, Xu Minghao? How can you say you weren't unreasonable?"

"I'm jealous, okay? I'm fucking jealous, Wen Junhui!" Minghao yelled, gathering few attentions from the students near them. "I'm fucking jealous because you were talking with your goddamn ex-boyfriend!"

Jun fell silent at Minghao's outburst. His lips parted a bit.

Their friends were looking back at forth between the two of them, couldn't find a chance to butt in their heated argument and stop them.