Chapter 15: Kiss

"Jeonghan hyung?"

Jeonghan jumped in surprised when he heard someone called his name as soon as he entered their hotel room.

"Gosh, Wonwoo! You startled me!" Jeonghan exclaimed while clutching his pounding chest.

Wonwoo shrugged, "Not my fault. I just called you because you entered the room looking so anxious. And oh, you entered the wrong room."

Jeonghan then remembered the conversation he just heard earlier. He remembered hearing Wonwoo's name in their conversation and even though it's short, he had an idea about their relationship. He concluded based on what he heard.

Just then, he recalled something which Wonwoo had mentioned before they went to their location site of the trip, just before they ride the bus.

"I can't enjoy knowing someone I truly hate is here."

He wasn't entirely sure of the exact words which Wonwoo said since he almost forgot it out of excitement on the trip, but he's sure enough that Soonyoung has something to do with it given the fact of what he heard from Soonyoung and Jihoon.

Being the quick-witted guy he is, he also concluded that Soonyoung and Wonwoo were the reason of Jihoon's sudden change of mood.

In short, there was something wrong with the three of them and he was so intrigued of it. Aside from the fact Jihoon and Wonwoo were his friends, Soonyoung was his mortal nemesis. Someone he wants to get back at someday.

"Hyung?"

Jeonghan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Wonwoo's voice again, "Huh?"

"You looked dazed. Are you sleepy?" Wonwoo asked.

Jeonghan chuckled, "I'm not. I'm just... thinking of something." He answered while staring at Wonwoo's face. He's trying to come up with how he will bring up the topic of Soonyoung and Jihoon.

When he noticed the dark circle under Wonwoo's fox-liked eyes, an idea popped out in his mind.

"Wonwoo," he called him. "Did you cry?" He asked. He recalled Jihoon saying Wonwoo was crying and so he tried to use it to ask Wonwoo some things.

Wonwoo's face turned pale, "N-no. Why would I cry?"

"Your eyes tell otherwise," Jeonghan said.

"I'm just sleepy."

The older rolled his eyes, "Come with me." He said and pulled the younger's wrist inside Wonwoo and Soonyoung's shared bedroom. He made sure to locked the door incase Soonyoung came, he won't hear what they're talking about.

He let Wonwoo sit on their bed as he stand in front of the younger while crossing his arms on his chest, "Now, why did you cried?"

Wonwoo averted his gaze away from the older. Jeonghan was aware that Wonwoo isn't comfortable to him just yet, but he was genuinely concerned at this point. He wants to obtain information about Soonyoung and Jihoon, but he considered Wonwoo as his friend and he cares for his friend so much no matter how little the times they spent. And so he chose to set aside his greed on getting information about his nemesis.

He sat beside Wonwoo and held the younger's shoulder, making Wonwoo turned to face him, "Jeon Wonwoo. I know I'm not the nicest person you know and I'm definitely not. And I'm very much aware you still doubt me and my intentions given my reputation but believe in me when I say I consider you as a friend. So you can tell me what's bothering you, I'll help you. You can't just bottle up what you are feeling, otherwise you won't get to enjoy the trip."