Chapter 19: Arcades

"Why did I woke up so early and join you guys here at this time of the day," Jeonghan grumpily mumbled as he laid his head on the library's table where he's sitting at along with Seungcheol and Joshua.

Joshua chuckled lightly while Seungcheol just ignored his whines.

"You need to review, Jeonghan. We're gonna have our examinations later," Joshua said, flipping his reviewer over to another page.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "Review my ass. I'd rather plan a prank for Soonyoung than to read our lessons."

"That's sounds like Yoon Jeonghan," Joshua said and just shrugged his shoulders as he continued reading.

Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows. He eyed Joshua and Seungcheol's reviewer then back to the two again. He pouted when none of them paid any attention to him.

He sighed as he leaned to his chair. He closed his eyes, hoping that he can sleep right there but few minutes had passed yet he's still wide awake. Annoyed by the boredom he's feeling, he ruffled his hair frustratedly and heaved out a loud sigh.

But Joshua and Seungcheol did not even spare him a glance.

Can't take the silence anymore, Jeonghan started to bother the two, "Cheoool, Shuaa, stop reviewing, will you? I'm so bored here."

"Just read, Jeonghan." Joshua stated.

"I don't want to. I hate reading. You're both smart already, why would you review?"

Seungcheol finally glance at Jeonghan who's pouting his lips with his brows furrowed, "To gain a high score."

"Why would you need that when you can pass it easily?"

"Passing the exams is different from acing it. In our case, we're both on the top ranks and so we need to maintain our grades." Seungcheol explained.

"But you already read all day yesterday! Can you atleast put away your books just this time?" Jeonghan muttered.

Seungcheol just sighed as he continued reading.

Jeonghan sighed too. Then his eyes brightened up when he thought of something to make the two put away thier reviewers.

"Let's eat breakfast first before you review. You won't be able to suck all the informations there when you're stomach is empty." Jeonghan said.

"I already ate sandwich." Joshua responded.

"I'm not hungry." Seungcheol then added.

"Oh come on, Seungcheol, Joshua! Rest your mind, will you? Or I won't stop bugging you two and make your reviewing pointless." Jeonghan started to threatened them, his voice raising a bit which made the others turned to him and hushed hin down.

He rolled his eyes and he turned back to his friends who's now looking at him.

"We need to review, Jeonghan. We need to maintain our grades especially Seungcheol since he had a zero mark on one of his projects." Joshua said.

"But you already did yesterday!"

Joshua and Seungcheol sighed.

Jeonghan noticed that the two really won't give up on reading their lessons. But he won't too. However, he thought of another thing which made him smirk.