Chapter 11: Simon Says

"I don't want this kind of thing to happen again! If I find out you fight within your group once again, I'll immediately stop this trip and we'll all go home. I'll also make sure you won't get any points and I'll deduct your points too. Do you understand that?" The headmaster exclaimed, his voice was serious and hard unlike earlier.

Jisoo's group nodded.

The headmaster then turned to Jisoo which startled him, "You're the team leader, you should've stop them. Tsk."

Jisoo just lowered his head.

"If you can't control your teammates, I'll make your grade lower than them. You were appointed, so bear the responsibility of being the team leader."

Jisoo felt unfair that he needs to carry the burden of being leader but he didn't said anything. He just nodded his head.

On the corner of their room, Seungcheol has his head looking down. He felt even more guilty after he heard what the headmaster told Jisoo. It was his fault for snapping out at Baekho yet it's Jisoo who's gonna suffer.

"I'll go ahead, then. Remember: I don't want another fight here. And don't forget the gathering at the lobby later." The headmaster said before leaving their room.

The girl members were rolling their eyes, complaining why they have to be included in the punishment when they didn't do anything wrong. They can't interfere for they can't stop a boys fight anyway.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan tapped Jisoo's shoulder.

"Sorry, Jisoo. I shouldn't have recommended you to Ms. Shin. Now you have to carry such a burden from us," Jeonghan stated, looking apologetically at the younger.

Jisoo chuckled, "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." He said. He then remembered Seungcheol. His eyes went past Jeonghan's shoulder and saw Seungcheol sitting on the single person couch at the living room with his head lowered down.

Jisoo knows exactly what Seungcheol is feeling right now and so he approached him.

"Cheol..." he called the older softly.

Seungcheol couldn't look straight at Jisoo's eyes. He's ashamed and embarrassed. Jisoo did nothing but to be a good friend to him yet he just brought Jisoo a trouble.

"Hey. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault," Jisoo said. "I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking."

Seungcheol raised his head to look at Jisoo. He felt his heart pounded when he saw Jisoo smiling straight at him, "You're not?"

"Of course, I'm not! Just don't engage yourself in another fight. Okay?"

Seungcheol smiled in relief. Thank goodness. He thought.

"Okay." He simply answered.

"Promise me you'll just ignore them when they're teasing you?" Jisoo asked once again.

Seungcheol thought that making promises are childish, but since it's Jisoo who said it, he found it adorable.

"Yes, I promise." He answered with a smile.