Chapter 29: Wrath

Joshua

"Joshua hyung, stop pacing around, will you? We're getting dizzy," Seokmin told me.

I stopped for a moment to look at him, but continued walking back and forth, ignoring his words.

I heard him groan in frustration. But I paid no attention to him.

We're in my room. He's sitting on my bed along with Seungkwan while Soonyoung is at Jihoon's bed, with Jihoon beside him. The couple came an hour after Seungcheol was brought to the hospital. I texted all of our friends as soon as they left the school.

It's been two hours since they brought Seungcheol to the hospital yet there's still no news from Jeonghan which made me more anxious.

Did Seungcheol have a serious injury? Did he sprained his ankle? Will he still be able to join the game?

It makes me both worried and sad whenever I think that he won't be able to play. He just joined the team, for pete's sake! But then again, it was an accident. It's no one's fault. Tripping and falling is normal in football, and sports are accident prone activities.

But I can't help it.

"Joshua hyung, sit down please? You're making me dizzy already," Seungkwan was the one who said it this time. But just like Seokmin, I ignored him. I just saw how Jihoon shake his head to Seungkwan.

I heard someone heaved a deep sigh before I felt a presence approaching me. I then felt a hand on my wrist, pulling me towards my bed and made me sit down.

"Hyung, calm down, okay? Everything's gonna be alright," Seokmin assured me.

I skeptically eyed him, "But Jeonghan haven't texted me yet."

"Maybe he's talking to Seungcheol hyung and he just forgot to tell you," he reasoned out, "you're just overthinking things, hyung. Stop worrying yourself too much."

I was about to rebut at that but the door suddenly flung open which made me stood up instantly, only to feel disappointed when it was Wonwoo and Mingyu who came in.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not glad to see Wonwoo who I rarely see these past few weeks and Mingyu, but I just really expected it was Jeonghan.

Wonwoo was panting heavily with Mingyu behind him, confusion written all over his face. I'm just guessing they were together when Wonwoo came sprinting here and he just followed along. That's the most ideal situation I can think of right now about why they came together.

"Hyung," he greeted me first before he roamed his eyes around our room and realized there were other people with us.

He glance at Seungkwan and Seokmin first, before turning towards Jihoon and Soonyoung. His eyes were glued at the two for a moment. Jihoon quickly retracted away from Soonyoung when their eyes met and the other seemed to understand why.

For a few moments, an awkward silence ensued between us. With Wonwoo, Jihoon and Soonyoung in the same place, it would really create an awkward atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Mingyu stood there with a blank expression. I can't remember telling him about their situation and why his soulmate hates him but looking at their situation right now, he most probably knew about it.