Chapter 16: Missing

"He still won't get up, right?" Jihoon asked as soon as Joshua went out of Soonyoung and Wonwoo's shared bedroom.

The older sighed and nodded solemnly.

It has been two days since the red thread had shown in Wonwoo and Mingyu's pinky finger. Since that day, Wonwoo never left their bedroom. He was just lying down on the bed all day even when they're conducting an activity. The teachers and the headmaster had witnessed the red thread too but just like Mingyu and everyone else, they doesn't have an idea why Wonwoo was acting like this.

Who would've hate meeting their soulmates, right? Only wonwoo.

While Wonwoo locked himself in their shared room, Mingyu was participating in the activities to avoid further deductions aside from Wonwoo's absence. But he wasn't cheerful as he was before.

He was happy to know who's his soulmate.

But who would be happy when their soulmates seems to hate them?

Joshua and Jihoon had been comforting Mingyu. Jihoon, who wasn't close to Mingyu had become close almost immediately. He would always say comforting words to Mingyu to assure him that Wonwoo just had a painful past which is why he's like this. He was partly doing this because he's afraid Mingyu would leave Wonwoo soon if the older keep on acting like this especially to mingyu.

That means he'll also have to ignore Soonyoung for as long as Wonwoo moves on. Of course it wasn't only because of him, but also because he's afraid Wonwoo would be in great pain once again especially it's his soulmate who'll leave him.

Except from Mingyu (and Soonyoung who knows about why Wonwoo is locking himself up), their friends had eventually found out because Joshua told them except the fact Jihoon was Soonyoung's soulmate. Aside from them, everyone in their team was annoyed by Wonwoo because his absence keeps on deducting their points.

If it weren't for Seungcheol and Jeonghan, they would've confront Wonwoo already without knowing the reason behind his actions.

"What should we do, hyung? He can't keep acting like this," Jihoon worriedly said.

"I won't stop persuading him, Jihoon-ah. So don't worry. It's fine as long as he's eating properly," Joshua assured the younger.

Joshua knew Jihoon was afraid that Wonwoo would go back to the way he acted before when he and Soonyoung broke up. But Joshua won't let Wonwoo do that anymore.

Not when his soulmate had shown up.

"Anyway, where's Seungcheol?" Joshua asked, changing the topic to avoid making Jihoon even more worried.

"Maybe in their bedroom, bickering again." Jihoon nonchalantly responded. They went back to their own room and he slumped himself on their living room's couch as soon as they entered.

It was afternoon and the headmaster had decided to let them rest for the rest of the day since they conducted their activities so early in the morning.

And here they are in their room, just doing what they want.

Joshua sat beside him, "When will they stop? Even Jeonghan is bickering with Baekho now." He said, letting out a loud sigh which Jihoon did too.