Chapter 12: Ceasefire

"The first five pairs who'll raise the flag on the location site where we will have our games will have a luxurious buffet for dinner! And for the others, they'll just eat plain ramen! So hold your partner's hand and start running in three... two... one!"

They were already standing near the river in a line by teams. Each group were wearing jackets with their names plastered behind it. Seungcheol was standing at the back, clearly not in the mood. His brows were furrowed.

Feeling annoyed was an understatement if you would describe what Seungcheol is feeling right now.

Sharing a room and sleeping in a bed with Baekho was already annoying as it is, what more about holding his hands?

Earlier after the second order, he had to hold Baekho's hands or else they'll be punish. They were both cringing and disgusted while holding each other's hand. In the end, they were the last to arrive at the site because they keep on bickering on where direction should they head to.

"Okay, listen up students! So the first five pairs who arrived here were: Hong Jisoo and Kim Mingyu, Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu, Jooheon and Minhyuk, Wen Junhui and Yan An, and Eunwoo and Moonbin. Congratulations and you can enjoy your luxurious buffet later!" The headmaster joyfully exclaimed as he clapped for the students he mentioned.

Other students were jealous but they still clapped and congratulate the winners.

"Now, let's start," the headmaster said and all students put their hands down. "You're all wearing different colors of jackets per group right?"

The students nodded.

"And you have a nametag sticker behind the jacket, am I right?"

They all nodded once again, now genuinely curious of its purpose.

The headmaster then grinned playfully, "Now we'll see how well your unity as a team."

"The third order; Simon says, rip the other groups nametag."

Without any moment of hesitation, Seungcheol ripped the nametag of the man who's standing beside him.

They immediately scattered around, hiding and protecting their nametags from the other teams.

"The last team standing will get these prize." The headmaster exclaimed in the middle of the chaos. All heads turned to him and their jaw-dropped.

"Gold?!"
"Is that a real gold?!"
"You've got to be kidding us!"

"This is not a drill students. It's a real gold," the elder grinned. "So if I were you, do your best and never face your back to your enemy!"

With that, students from each team launched at each other.

"Jisoo-ah!" Jeonghan called the younger who seemed to not know what he should do.

"Jeonghan!"

The older was about to run towards Jisoo, but then he saw someone approaching Jisoo from behind.

"In your back!" He yelled at the younger.

Jisoo immediately turned around and avoided the man who was about to rip his nametag.