Chapter 18: Assumptions

"Aren't we too old for this?" Wonwoo complained.

"I know right," Jihoon added which made the others hush the two of them. They just rolled their eyes.

"Seriously, spongebob? How old are you." Jihoon muttered.

"Hey, age doesn't matter when it comes to spongebob!" Jun said which earned nods from the others.

Jihoon and Wonwoo just scoffed.

They decided to watch spongebob squarepants on Joshua's room since it was big enough for them to fit in. The decision was made by Jeonghan which majority of them agreed upon except for Jihoon and Wonwoo. They kept on grumbling that it's only for kids and they should just watch action movies instead but no one listened to their whines.

And they had no choice but to just sit and wait for it to end.

Seungcheol on the other hand, was just silent. He's sitting on one of the bean bags  and beside him was Jeonghan who's lazily laid down on the floor. The others were on Joshua's bed while the owner of the house was on the other bean bag just across Seungcheol's.

Seungcheol wasn't focusing on the show, he's glancing at Joshua from time to time, waiting for the younger to smile and greet him like how he did to the others.

But Joshua didn't spare him a glance.

Everyone had noticed it but they didn't speak anything. They didn't want any awkward atmosphere lingering around as they hang out with Joshua once again and so they decided to keep quiet. Seungcheol wanted to leave but he understand why the younger is acting like that.

He acted like an asshole to Joshua before that horrible incident happened. He thought Joshua was mad at him for it.

He wanted to explain himself and apologize, but he's too shy to talk to Joshua in front of the others. He's just waiting for the right time and the right moment to talk to the younger which isn't right now wherein they're in the middle of watching a cartoon.

Sighing, he gave up on glancing at the younger and he chose to look at the screen blankly. He wasn't watching though.

Jeonghan, who's silently watching him, had seen it. He slowly sat up and scoot closer to the older and tapped his shoulder. Seungcheol turned to him and raised an eyebrow which Jeonghan returned with a reassuring smile.

He motioned the older to lean closer which Seungcheol obliged then Jeonghan whispered, "If you want to talk to him privately, I'll help you."

Seungcheol knitted his eyebrows, "How?" He asked without any voice coming out so that he wouldn't interrupt the others who's too engrossed on watching.

Jeonghan just smiled.

Just then, Jun exclaimed, "What?! That's all?"

"Aren't you satisfied yet, you already watched four episodes." Wonwoo lazily retorted.

Jun raised an eyebrow at him, "Dude, even if I watched hundred of episodes, I won't get sick of it!"

"You're exaggerating again, Junnie." Minghao said.

Jun pouted at him, "It's an expression, Haohao."