Chapter 2: Tutor

"Hey Jun. When will you have your retake?" Jeonghan asked his roommate while he was fixing his uniform.

Jun turned to him, "In three days. Why?"

"Just asking. I'll start to find it later so that you can start reviewing," Jeonghan said.

His roommate smiled at him, "It's alright, hyung. Take your time. I'm staying up in the library to read anyway."

Jeonghan nodded. He bid goodbye to his roommate to go eat breakfast alone before proceeding to his classroom since Jun hasn't taken a bath yet and Jeonghan's hungry already.

On his way to the school's cafeteria, he's been mentally listing potential students that he knew. He's acquainted with many smart students that he can just choose anyone. He knows he can make them agree immediately. He has his ways of convincing people. By hook or by crook.

Kim Taehyung? Hmm, he's too hot-headed. Park Jinyoung? Nah, he's a busy man. How 'bout Wonho? Geez, he's a pervert I remember. Who else is there?

Jeonghan can't pick despite the long list he has in mind. He just can't pick anyone, he needs to consider their attitude too. Jun needs a tutor who has a long patience for he's a chinese and he might have a hard time understanding some lessons.

He decided not to dwell on it for now because his stomach was growling at him already and so he fastened his pace on the school's cafeteria.

Since Jeonghan went way too early, there's only a few students eating at the cafeteria. He quickly got his breakfast and found himself a place to eat his food peacefully.

Jeonghan wasn't used to eating alone. He often eats breakfast, lunch and dinner with his only two friends- Jun and Minghao- which is a year below them- and both were chinese dudes and are a couple.

Yes, the prankster Yoon Jeonghan is a third wheel.

But although he's a third wheel, he never felt left out. The two weren't showing too much skinship nor telling too many sweet words to each other when they're in public or when they're with Jeonghan. And the latter found them considerate for it since he also wouldn't want to see them showing too much affection with each other given that Jeonghan is a single soul and hasn't found his mate yet.

Although Jeonghan hasn't given any thoughts about his lovelife, he's still waiting for it.

Everyone does tho.

Jeonghan turned to the door of the cafeteria when he heard noises coming in. It's not only him, other students who were quietly eating their breakfast also turned to the door.

The three male students were pushing each other as they entered the cafeteria. But they halted when they noticed the stares from the other students.

Jeonghan recognized the three. They were quite popular, and are also students just beside his room. His eyes widened when he saw one of the men who just entered.

Right! How come I forgot him? Jeonghan though.

Hong Jisoo. Jeonghan knew him. He's one of the top students in their batch and known for being nice, yet naive and innocent. Jeonghan's aware about how other students would take advantage of this poor man because of his kindness and naiveness.

Other than that, he's popular with some girls. You know, typical gentleman ideal types.

Jeonghan had finalized his decision. He chose Jisoo to be Jun's tutor since he knew Jisoo would have the patience to tutor his chinese friend. All he needs to do is to talk with Jisoo later when he's no longer with his two friends who're always beside him. Jeon Wonwoo and Lee Jihoon. His overprotective, scary friends who would defend Jisoo from the long list of students who would use Jisoo for their advantage.