Tantrum

|Chapter 42|Asen|

I was making my way to the clubroom still upset over what happened.

Not only does my forehead hurt, but I also seem to have a headache too.

I sighed, turned the corner, and there Joshie was. My backpack was draped over his shoulder and my phone was in his hand. His other hand held his own stuff.

He handed me my phone and shrugged off my backpack handing that to me as well. After doing so, he adjusted his own stuff.

"Thanks..." I mumbled looking away unsure of what to do.

He's probably still mad at me.

A buzz from my phone tickled my hand.

[Joshiebeans]:

Are you done with your hissy fit?

The message irked me, "I didn't throw a hissy fit!"

Another buzz from my phone.

[Joshiebeans]:

You're doing it right now.

I held back some provoking words, "I'm going home." I made a big scene of putting my phone on silent and pocketing it in front of him before turning to leave.

He followed me.

I really don't want to see him right now. He's really pushing my buttons. All for what? A clumsy fall? It's bad enough that he saw it all happen. He doesn't need to make more of a fool out of me.

I kept walking expecting him to give up halfway but he didn't.

I turned to face him, "Why are you still following me Joshie?!"

He just shrugged in response not really showing much expression on his face.

I stood there, the anger intensifying and eating me up.

He held his phone up which had already been out and messaged me but I didn't make any attempt to take my phone out to read what he had to say.

"Seriously?" He sighed.

"Go home." I was already over this child's play.

"No."

"Okay fine! I threw a tantrum there, I said it now leave me alone!" I could feel the blood rush to my face with every word.

"I just want to know why you're so upset, all I did was try to help you," he crossed his arms.

"I'm upset because you helped me! That was...ugh...I was-l-I'M EMBARRASSED OKAY?!" I screamed immediately turning around so that he couldn't see my stupid face.

This is the worst.

"...oh."

It remained silent for a long while and it became so unbearable that I started to walk home again. Of course, Joshie caught up and instead walked beside me. I could feel him glance at me every once and a while which just made everything worse.