He's Present?!

|Chapter 13|Asen|

After some convincing, Joshie finally agreed to let me follow him around, that or he gave up, I wasn't too sure.

"History with Mr. Ken?! That's your first class?!" I couldn't believe this.

He nodded his head giving me a strange look.

"I have this class! I just never showed up after the first day of school because I decided that this old guy was too boring so it wasn't worth it. If I had known you were here, I would have kept coming," I looked inside the classroom, it was still the same just a bit more decorated than before, it was also empty since the bell wasn't anywhere close to ringing. I wasn't sure where Mr. Ken was, but the classroom must've been open for a reason.

I looked over to Joshie and he seemed to yet again be blushing.

"Did I say something strange?" I asked but he just walked into the class ignoring my question.

I followed after him.

His seat was located all the way in the back on the right side of the classroom. The tables were the ones that were already attached to a chair so that made it way more annoying than the normal ones since I can't move the chair around to my liking.

I saw that there was a gap between our tables so I pushed mine next to his. The teacher shouldn't really mind since most of the other tables were already arranged like that, Joshie's was the occasional table left by itself.

My phone buzzed.

[Joshiebeans]:

You do realize that you've blocked my way out right?

I looked between our tables and saw that I did, in fact, block his way out.

"I'll just move the table once class is over, it's not like I'll keep you stuck there," I shrugged. "Unless you want me to," I added smirking.

He sent me another text.

[Joshiebeans]:

Get your table away from mine.

"What?! No way! Everyone else has their table like that, it's not fair!" I whined.

He was about to aggressively bang his head on the table in front of him but I managed to prevent it by putting my hand on the table a second before he hit his head.

It hurt, but at least he didn't hit his head.

After realizing his forehead was now resting on my hand he quickly sat up.

"Do you always do that when you're frustrated?"

He texted me.

[Joshiebeans]:

Nope. I only feel like bashing my head against a hard surface whenever I'm around you since you're so troublesome.

"Wow, I see how it is. Now that we are on the topic of your hatred towards me, why are you always so peeved around me?" I decided that I might as well get the answer now.

He struggled to type up a response but eventually seemed to have managed to write a decent one.

[Joshiebeans]: